Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    There are accusations?
    What does that mean?

Evidence strongly points to the Clinton campaign via the Clinton Foundation and the DNC funneled monies to Fusion GPS.

Fusion GPS “provides premium research, strategic intelligence, and due diligence services to corporations, law firms and investors worldwide,”

In 2016, Fusion GPS retained a well-respected former British spy, Christopher Steele, to research any connections between then-candidate Trump and the Russian government. The firm had been hired by Democrats to produce opposition research on Trump.

Steele produced an unconfirmed, 35-page dossier full of salacious allegations about Trump and Russia
    , all of which Trump has vehemently denied. The document — which circulated around Capitol Hill for months before BuzzFeed made the controversial decision to publish it in its entirety in January — has been a focal point for the intrigue surrounding the president’s relationship to Moscow.

This unconfirmed document was used a a basis for the FISA warrant in The United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to spy on a campaign!

We got bigger problems than that! A political party producing false evidence to spy on another via the courts.
    They are politicians they're all corrupt. Ever hear the old saying two wrongs don't make a right. I'm sure the Clintons are vehemently denying those allegations also. I'm not saying ban guns. We have guns here in Canada except the laws are stricter when it comes to the purchase, storage and transportation of firearms. One if the guys I work with has over 50 guns. He's a collector. A couple of my friends are members of gun clubs. We had a gun registry in Canada that I opposed even though I don't own guns. It was done away with. If responsible people want to own guns I don't have an issue with it but access is too easy IMO in the US. Like I said it's really none of my business what you guys do or don't do in the US.

Comment

Wanna get rid of the US gun culture?

Ban all guns. Give people a month to hand over their guns to the police and after that jail everybody who has a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Ban all guns. Give people a month to hand over their guns to the police and after that jail everybody who has a gun.

Comment

Good way to start a civil war

Remember us constitution

Bill of Rights

2nd amendment

Gotta change those legally first, that'd take years of legislation and courts

Comment

If the NRA was the cause, then tell us how many of these shooters are NRA members....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Good way to start a civil war

Remember us constitution

Bill of Rights

2nd amendment

Gotta change those legally first, that'd take years of legislation and courts
              And? It’s not an argument to say that it will take time. If you want a showdown with the stupid gun culture that’s a way to do it.

Comment

And? It’s not an argument to say that it will take time. If you want a showdown with the stupid gun culture that’s a way to do it.
                You said ban it in a month, dumbo.

2nd amendment of the bill of Rights

Can't just vote on it

Need large majority of senate, house.

Approval from majority of states too.

And that's without the courts and judges interfering.

You euro phags don't seem to understand.

Gun ownership is a RIGHT in america.

Written down in the bill of Rights of the constitution

Banning guns would be equivalent to banning a religion or banning free spech.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  You said ban it in a month, dumbo.

2nd amendment of the bill of Rights

Can't just vote on it

Need large majority of senate, house.

Approval from majority of states too.

And that's without the courts and judges interfering.

You euro phags don't seem to understand.

Gun ownership is a RIGHT in america.

Written down in the bill of Rights of the constitution

Banning guns would be equivalent to banning a religion or banning free spech.
                  Yes I said a month. After the legislation has been made. Should be obvious.

Idc about all the obstacles you list. The laws was made by man and man can change them. It’s not the Quran ffs.

Comment

Yes I said a month. After the legislation has been made. Should be obvious.

Idc about all the obstacles you list. The laws was made by man and man can change them. It’s not the Quran ffs.
                    What an interesting post.

So what you're saying is the 2nd amendment wasn't inscribed by God himself and can be altered by people?

Holy shit this guy is crazy.

He's saying the 2nd amendment was written by man and isn't infallible.

Mind blown

Comment

I am very proud of these kids standing against a billion dollar organization with half of congress in their pocket. They are brave and I hope they do bring change.

Comment

Working...
                      X