Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    I thought bernie was a veteran
    He says he is.

But I can't see how a guy who can only communicate with memes and insults, and who has shown all of zero basic reasoning and logic skills, could possibly pass any kind of military entrance test.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      He says he is.

But I can't see how a guy who can only communicate with memes and insults, and who has shown all of zero basic reasoning and logic skills, could possibly pass any kind of military entrance test.

You’re insulted in these here parts ya Texas phagg because you’re a pretentious lil sh !t.

Your anus puckers when the word debate is mentioned then you proceed to insult’n others with your “keep up” ”gotcha politics” “súper fan” antics and labels.

When someone rubs your nose in your hypocrisy and feces you have no other recourse but to put them on ignore because you’ve been exposed.

Seen it happen here countless times.

So go ahead and put on your bow tie and salivate at the next penis strut’n along but just remind em you’re an introverted high school drop out.

If post’n a meme keeps me from conversate’n with an uneducated Trump cult member so be it.

Stick to what you do best on here.

Ask’n someone to hold your hand when you’re feel’n insecure, cheerlead’n and wait’n on the next Trump circle jerk.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-11-2018, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Get ready to cry some more liberals.

Trump 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Dude you lie...

This is another example of it.

“I don’t talk to you sugar”. Lie

Here is you getting into my conversation.

Quit lying all the time

That’s your comeback ?

You lie ???

That’s just pitiful as well as pathetic.

I guess you’re an example of what the suburbs of Peoria passes off as a man be’n a man nowadays.

Never called you Sugar, sh !t stain.

I guess read’n comprehension’s just not your thing.

Sugar’s what you call yourself ******.

Can you say identity crisis ???

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-11-2018, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX
                1bad the local pedo trying to talk down about others is halarious.

His natural testosterone is so low he can't even have kids, isn't that true 1bad? How do I know this?

46 year old with no job, no kids, still lives off his daddy's money, watching underage pop singers on YouTube all day, and jerkIng off to them, god damn sicko.

Is that why you became a pedo 1bad65? You were mad at kids because you couldn't make your own?
                True. He must be sterile. So old and no kids.

Comment

• I wonder if this is a deal Donnie worked out. During previous administrations we didn't look for permission for N. Korea to hold these excersises

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Idiot

Only reason you like obama was because you could leech some more.

You don’t pay for your housing
                    You don’t pay for your healthcare
                    You don’t contribute anything to society at all

Obama
                    “Keep your doctor” wrong
                    “Jobs ain’t coming back” wrong
                    “Isis jv squad”. Wrong
                    “Bengazhi was not a terror attack, but protest over YouTube video” wrong

You are a ****ing idiot....

Bytch mother****er wanna complain about trumps military service, what about Obama’s and yourself..

Coward ass loser, get your crippled ass off taxpayers dime.

Lying bytch
                    This is a really bad post. Sugar doesn't know a thing about Bernie's personal life, He's trying to appear superior intellectually, but him flexing his intellectual muscles just shows his false pride, you don't have much emotional control, and yes, little sugar, Trump is a phony, sexual predator, chronic liar, corrupt like we have no concept.

Oh, yeah...Where are those fuking tax returns??

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      This is a really bad post. Sugar doesn't know a thing about Bernie's personal life, He's trying to appear superior intellectually, but him flexing his intellectual muscles just shows his false pride, you don't have much emotional control, and yes, little sugar, Trump is a phony, sexual predator, chronic liar, corrupt like we have no concept.

Oh, yeah...Where are those fuking tax returns??
                      You will be called a gossip hoe, soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X