No announcement yet.

Ruined my shoulders on the heay bag lost all my power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
    If it's severe enough maybe. I've strained both of my rotator cuffs multiple times and it doesn't hinder me at all with boxing or lifting weights. You just have to rehab them well if it's minor enough to not need surgery.
    You don't really box though. You might hit the bag for a quick cardio session or whatever after watching a Pacquiao fight or something but you don't train to compete.

Tell me, have you actually ever trained seriously for a competition? Not just training with the thought of competing but actually entering into a tournament and training to fight 100%. My very educated guess, going off of your attitudes towards certain things and the posts you've made on the subject of boxing, is going to be a solid no.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
      You don't really box though. You might hit the bag for a quick cardio session or whatever after watching a Pacquiao fight or something but you don't train to compete.

Tell me, have you actually ever trained seriously for a competition? Not just training with the thought of competing but actually entering into a tournament and training to fight 100%. My very educated guess, going off of your attitudes towards certain things and the posts you've made on the subject of boxing, is going to be a solid no.
      Mojo, tell us how you really feel... LOL

Comment

Working...
      X