Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The education system in Fat Yankistan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The education system in Fat Yankistan...

... surely the first thing they should learn is how to put on a bullet-proof vest?

I can never understand how a country struggles with such a seemingly impossible question: "should we sell lethal weapons to anyone on the street with their groceries?"

I'm about to go down the shops now to pick up some milk (milk, Fat Yanks). If I said to the guy behind the counter "chuck an AR-15 rifle in my shopping basket as well, will you?" I'd be immediately arrested. But in Fat Yankistan I'd just be protecting my constitutional rights.

Originally posted by Generic Poster
    Yo... the thirst thing u brit's shud learn in school is how to brush you're teef

They protecting the country from the imminent military coup doe....
    Last edited by Prince Madison; 02-18-2018, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Trumpdiots love their semi-auto rifle doe.. i dont why you need one for protection...

Comment

I bummed Chris Eubank Jr last night, but he put up such a poor bumming performance I can't even be bothered to talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          I bummed Chris Eubank Jr last night, but he put up such a poor bumming performance I can't even be bothered to talk about it.
          What about Brandon “Punch-Me-Again, Punch-Me-S’more” Rios?

Comment

Lethal weapons are there to protect us from government tyranny (and attempted invasions by the toothless British hordes.)

You don't give up that right just because a mental case goes on a rampage every once in a while. They would still be doing that if there were no guns, probably chopping off heads instead like they do in Wankerland.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
              What about Brandon “Punch-Me-Again, Punch-Me-S’more” Rios?
              Didn't even bother to watch that. I like Garcia, but I preferred him when he stepped up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Lethal weapons are there to protect us from government tyranny (and attempted invasions by the toothless British hordes.)

You don't give up that right just because a mental case goes on a rampage every once in a while. They would still be doing that if there were no guns, probably chopping off heads instead like they do in Wankerland.
                A bunch of obese ****s with guns wouldn't do ****. You going to stop tanks and shoot down jets?

Comment

I could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I could care less.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    A bunch of obese ****s with guns wouldn't do ****. You going to stop tanks and shoot down jets?
                    "To invade the United States would prove most difficult because behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle."
                    --Admiral Isoruko Yamamoto

Comment

Working...
                    X