Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to stay awake when super sleepy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol meth is actually the most famous drug in the philippines. Its called shabu. The tens of thousands killed by our president are all meth addicts. Cocaine are drug of the rich in the philippines so they dont get killed coz theyre rich.

I had college classmates whod take meth/shabu to stay awake and finish their homework or study.

I actually tried it once with but never liked it. It does make you focus. When we tried it, we played billiards after wards i waz really good.

Comment

You should ask Elroy The Great...he has it mastered. He stays up all night just to keep his post-count average up.

Comment

have no life

tada !

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          You should ask Elroy The Great...he has it mastered. He stays up all night just to keep his post-count average up.
          your stunt set me back

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

your stunt set me back
            I have faith in you...your post-count average will double that of before by the end of winter. Have you been to sleep yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I have faith in you...your post-count average will double that of before by the end of winter. Have you been to sleep yet?

sleep is for sissies, ya hurd

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Aside from overloading yourself with caffeine
                Ask Hank hill... **** you ask stuuuupid questions.

I love butler!

Comment

Best way I stay awake is researching random **** from hidden ancient knowledge, molecular machinery to quantum physics. rick strassmans dmt the spirit molecule. anything complicated to engage the brain

Comment

I do anything that gets my blood going, exercise works great

Comment

Chop a finger off..

Comment

Working...
                      X