No announcement yet.

g tards really overrated Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony2.0 View Post
    Does it even matter? He beat another ranked 160 pound fighter. Regardless if it was tay tay from the block or an olympic prospect, he won that WORLD title. Ggg’s objective is to collect them all, but i guess it’s a catch 22 with the haters bc if he fights guys with no titles ppl say ‘where is his titles if he’s so good.’ But when he chases guys with titles ppl say, ‘well, who did he beat for the title before ggg beat him.’ It’s pathetic really
    My point is Lemuiex never beat a world champion in his entire career and was never a legit world champion period

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam
      Exactly my point, they fought for a vacant title..Lets not act like he actually beat a world champion for that IBF strap

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        You fan boys are responsible for this. You talk up ggg's opponents like they're these all time greats when in reality Lemieux was COMPLETELY DOMINATED by BJS.
        From what I've seen, most people just thought Lemieux's punching power could be a problem for Saunders.

This is a guy that has already lost to Alcine & Rubio FFS. Ya'll did the same shit with Jacobs as well another guy that has already been blasted out.
        Lemieux's a very limited fighter. Jacobs is actually decent, but to each their own.

Even Andy Lee gave BJS a much tougher fight and people laughed when I said he could beat Lemieux, hell people laughed when I called BJS an elite MW.
        Whoever laughed at the prospect of Saunders beating Lemieux is an idiot. I don't blame people for not considering Saunders elite up until now, since he didn't look that great against Akavov and Monroe Jr. Ingle's training worked wonders for Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
          Exactly my point, they fought for a vacant title..Lets not act like he actually beat a world champion for that IBF strap
          White Willy

As we said, if BJS came with his A-Game he'd win. Plus Lemieux never fought a crafty Southpaw.

Lemieux needs to move up. He''s not conditioned to drain anymore at 160. Look how sunken his be looking, like GGG's. BJS just puts on a lot of fat but for now he can still do 160 for a couple more years.

I foresee Black-Nelo to unify all the straps in honor to Floyd who passed the torch to my homie

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
            My point is Lemuiex never beat a world champion in his entire career and was never a legit world champion period
            Your point is also irrelevant. Taylor had legal troubles and the title went vacant, so 2 other recognizable 160lb fighters fought for it. That somehow diminishes ggg then beating a top 10 middleweight (lemeiux) for said title??? You could nitpick all you want but the fact is lemeiux is a top 10 middlweight and ggg still has 2 other titles he *earned so i’d love to see the criticism you could come up with about how he got those.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Funny thing is a lot of you folks picked Lemieux to beat GGG lmfao.
              Who? Name them.

Comment

ya they did

but its not like us real boxing fans didnt know what was up and what they were doing

when he lost to rubio and alcine he was "too green" and "didnt know how to preserve his stamina"

then after lil g it was him in the ring with glen tapia who was stopped in his previous fight..which was at 154...and curtis stevens....who was beaten by D level club fighters

yet the lil g superfans wanted to sell him as some vicious mule

sorry we were never fooled

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Who? Name them.
                  youll have to excuse chris..he has a mild form of autism where hes always telling us who picked who and how he is always right

he cant differentiate between someone actually picking someone and someone saying lemiuex was going to win to rile up the lil g superfans.....no sane boxing fan was picking lemiuex over golovkin

basically you have a hand full of guys saying golovkin is going to lose every time out because they dont think hes that great and someone will eventually show us...just to get under the thin skins of his loyalists....chris has a hard time recognizes this

Comment

BJS looked so terrible in his previous fights I thought Lemieux would blow him out. 97G's resume took a huge hit. His best wins are now a questionable decision over a chinny Jacobs that had already been knocked out and a bottom tier one-dimensional fighter. Oh, he also has a win over Dwyane Wade

Comment

Instead of people criticising GGG I think it's time BJS got some credit. Career best performance last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X