Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Wilder-Fury Winner is Being Pursued By Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
    What is their country of heritage? Africa...?
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Just eat your L and walk away. F**ggot.
      BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, has revealed that a "huge site offer" has been presented from Saudi Arabia to stage a unification between Joshua and the winner of the upcoming fight between WBC champion Deontay Wilder and challenger Tyson Fury.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Eddie is losing his banana over site fees

This is old hat in Vegas

Eddie throwing UK under the bus

Tickets too cheap and no site fee in Wembley

Adios Puzzyfruit

Comment

Still sceptical it happens

Comment

Hearn will offer $100mil again just for one fight guarantee to Wilder. PBC side will ask where the Saudi’s get their oil profits, how much AJ is getting, and if they can settle for $30mil instead so it can be staged at the Barclays.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              I will supply you with current and expired boxing promoter licenses, paychecks from Don King Productions, paychecks from Warriors Boxing, paychecks from Yvon Michel and all sorts of documentation.
              You can cross marker any details or names on those “checks” and post them. Or better yet, any sub promotion papers you were involved in. Kind of like those alts about Mexicans not selling, commission sheets leaked online, industry having fun. Post those accumulative $200 checks combined. You said Don King fidnt you?

Comment

I'm 100% sure that AJ would fifht Fury if he wins. I'm much more sceptical that he would face Wilder, instead.

We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  I thought that was obvious...
                  My bad bro, I didn't know that Africa was a country...

Comment

Working...
                  X