No announcement yet.

Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    You literally just want to see people die. What a scummy thing to wish for.
    Someone was killed. That's what started this.

If you are mentally weak, avoid the news.

Comment

• This was launched from Iran not Iraq...that's a whole different scenario now and they knew what they were escalating. Retribution will fall on Iran soil as a result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah those ****ers are going to get wiped out.

Ahh this sucks though.
        Yeah man, made me think of how scary it was at times. I feel bad for all involved. I bet after everything more civilians are dead. War sucks but its USA all the way now.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          US does not want an escalation neither does Trump.

Need to put that pride in check.
          Pride my ass. Iran has attacked our embassy, dropped bombs and killed americans in the last week alone. Forget about the **** they do on a regular basis. The terriorist trump had killed has over 600 americans blood on his hands. They pushed for this, now they are gonna get it. This is overdue.

Comment

LOL

Now Putin is in Libya with Assad who is Iran's ally.

Whatever way this turns out, Trump has finished his chance of a second term.

Thats why they were so pissed off when Putin and the boyos turned up in Syria.

It meant the US had to back off

Comment

Play it tough, and get involved in a massive war with Iran, Syria coming to their aid backed with Russian military?

He campaigned on non intervention, no more wars.
              Red - If he plays it soft, he won't look good for the election.

Blue - He also said he would drain the swamp and have annual growth rates of 3 or 4 per cent.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                This was launched from Iran not Iraq...that's a whole different scenario now and they knew what they were escalating. Retribution will fall on Iran soil as a result.
                Yup, they arent masquerading around funding thugs anymore. They want a real war, now its on.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Thats why they were so pissed off when Putin and the boyos turned up in Syria.

It meant the US had to back off
                  Yeah, Syria, not Libya (doh)

Best case scenario is they are no deaths from these rocket attacks and Iran and the US come to a diplomatic solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Wow. This is more interesting than any top HBO series.

Watching and waiting for USA's response.

Trump gotta come out of this looking like he is winning so we know he is coming with the fire.

Interesting! Quite interesting!

3k troops sent to Iraq to be sitting ducks. Great move Rump!

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                      Pride my ass. Iran has attacked our embassy, dropped bombs and killed americans in the last week alone. Forget about the **** they do on a regular basis. The terriorist trump had killed has over 600 americans blood on his hands. They pushed for this, now they are gonna get it. This is overdue.
                      That's the spirit!
                      Interesting times ahead!

Comment

Working...
                      X