No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Will Not Allow DAZN To Delay His Future Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Will Not Allow DAZN To Delay His Future Fights

Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez will not allow DAZN delay any of his future fights. The boxer signed an eleven fight deal with the streaming service last year. So far he's had three bouts carried by their company. He is expected to come back to the ring in May, during Cinco De Mayo weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good!! DAZN gave an L to boxing that night when they bend over to UFC. Also, it’s hilarious how Nelo ain’t gonna give one of Hearn’s dudes i.e. Saunders, Smith, Demetrius & GGG a fight twice in a roll now, LOL. Eddie ain’t gonna piggyback off Canelo’s name no more, Nelo is getting wise to his trickster ways.

Comment

Yes Canelo, you gave GGG 24 rounds that you LOST!
      Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
      Good!! DAZN gave an L to boxing that night when they bend over to UFC. Also, it’s hilarious how Nelo ain’t gonna give one of Hearn’s dudes i.e. Saunders, Smith, Demetrius & GGG a fight twice in a roll now, LOL. Eddie ain’t gonna piggyback off Canelo’s name no more, Nelo is getting wise to his trickster ways.

Comment

Imagine the money DAZN can spend on more wbss tournys if they just cut ties with Canelo altogether. I'm all for that! The best fights I've seen in a long time were the wbss matchups. Canelo's fights are boring to me but hey, that's just my opinion..

Comment

Dana White is a huge joke. Don't even know why the boxing community take him seriously when the best course to take when he makes threats is just to ignore him.

Comment

Canelo won nine or ten rounds of those 24 and now GGG is no challenge?! Yes, father time is about to KO GGG but still.. I´m a bit curious, do Mexican fans actually believe that shyt? Does anyone?
            Last edited by Slowhand; 11-30-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
              Boxing gave itself an "L" by raping people with mismatches for $80.

Comment

The one to blame was Romero Duno. The kid folded his cards in Round 1...

The good news is that Ryan Garcia has popped cherry for 18 fights and his first scheduled 12 rounder. Now he needs to be set up against harder opposition to really prep for future big ones. Had the Duno fight gone to 12, hard to believe, it would've been 36 min + 10min post wrap. 15 min of Canelo vs Kovalev prep time which wouldn't have been that bad after the UFC.

In the end, such a delay only made Canelo angrier, and many UFC fans felt disgusted with the Masvidal fight anyways. UFC tacky mayne!

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
                  Imagine the money DAZN can spend on more wbss tournys if they just cut ties with Canelo altogether. I'm all for that! The best fights I've seen in a long time were the wbss matchups. Canelo's fights are boring to me but hey, that's just my opinion..
                  agreed..**** even GGG understood you have to make entertaining fights...him and derevyanchenko went to war

Comment

Fawk lil g, Canelo whooped him 9 to 3 the last fight! All you ass hurt lil g fans have so many excuses it annoying asf! Lil g got his ass handed to him last fight. NOW THAT WAS A ROBBERY!😢🤦🏽*♂️

Comment

Working...
                    X