Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn good y’all this guy is stupid as ****. This guy gitto he related to trump.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Starting a war how?

I dont see Trump starting a war, just him using targeted attacks to eliminate people who have been killing Americans and were planning on killing more Americans.

Would you prefer Trump sent them pallets of cash like your guy did? That didn't seem to work, ya know.

Seems people on your side have a problem with eliminating people who murder Americans.

Why is that?

Comment

• Um no. He literally got ya.

Nice try in trying to deflect and cover it up.

No cigar doe.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Ok, you're trying to play Gotcha!

Sorry, I dont do that.

I've been 100% consistent here, and have called this a retaliatory strike on a guy that has already killed Americans, and thus this is not an act of war by any stretch.

Let's stick to the facts here and not worry about stupid Gotcha! points, please.

Again, why can you not simply give credit to Trump for eliminating a terrorist who has killed hundreds of Americans and had just stormed a US embassy and just leave it at that??

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        No one even wants to answer why the fuk head was in Iraq to start with.
        Same thing we are doing. Raping it for its oil.

Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Wait so they can kill Americans, shoot down drones, bomb tankers, fund terror and we take out a few guys and now its a act of war?
          Kinda.

You kill a family member of mine and then I’m pissed and go kill a family member of yours later it’s still murder.

Comment

• No country on earth would dare declare war on the us. It would be their demise.

We could steam roll Crimea and Russia won’t do sh it. Their only option is one they cannot choose.

Iran nope. They will defend themselves the best they can after be invade.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Does anyone really believe Iran will declare war over this? They can shout death to america all they want but for them to seriously contemplate war with the most powerful nation on the planet even as they're facing turmoil within their own country is highly unlikely.

I'd guess the most likely outcome to all of this is Iran increases its saber rattling, but drastically decreases their offensive actions toward the USA. This was a warning shot, and I think they'd be wise to heed it.
            Last edited by Don Pichardo; 01-05-2020, 08:56 AM. Reason: Fuking autocorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
              He is so pathetic. Thinks he knows it all. Doesn’t know sh it.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X