OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I bet it's framed and hanging on her office wall right now
    You know that's right And I got a hunch that if she does pray for the president, she has been kneeling under it

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Should be noted to those reading that this is a classic misdirection. Refers to mass murders being down in number, as a group, and later implies that this means school shootings are down. They are not.

As a totality, gun violence/murder is down. However, the type of totally random-ish gun shootings occurring in public settings where (non-criminal) civilians are targeted (eg the ones that freak people out the most) are not down. Schools are implementing active shooter drills because they are aware of this reality.

Not that I think removing all guns is the answer, to be clear. But peoples fears are not rooted in a number on a paper referring to the total number of murders. That's because their reaction to most murders is them thinking that it couldn't/wouldn't happen to them. They are worried because the kinds of violence that they can see themselves being victims of, and feel as though they can do little to avoid, are on the rise.
      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      The state and its agencies will easily put down y'all crazy a$$es.
      At some point we are going to have to seriously start asking ourselves did we see the signs and what we could have done to prevent a mass shooting.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You know that's right And I got a hunch that if she does pray for the president, she has been kneeling under it
          LMAO! Happy New year, bruh

Comment

LMAO! Happy New year, bruh
            Happy New Year, Bro!

Comment

Which one is which?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                Outsourcing to cheaper labour force is the reason for that chart.
                So you cuss China and bad mouth their manufacturing taking jobs from America but then use the effects to say that this is great time to be living in. Y'all confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  At some point we are going to have to seriously start asking ourselves did we see the signs and what we could have done to prevent a mass shooting.
                  I see it but who do we tell?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X