Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

protect wilder? what are you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Fury didn’t fight dirty he just kept pressuring wilder and wilder folded.. horn fought the right fight against an aging manny as well, but he didn’t win.. he made it really rough but he didn’t win.. 7-5 at best for pacman..

Stop being soft man... i didn’t hear any expert who said fight was dirty, and you have bayless in there.
      "At the end of the day, who's hand was raised?"

We need to STOP using Manny's age as an excuse for why he LOST!...against that teacher. Manny went on to beat Broner, Vargas and Keef MF'n Thurman. Age is NOT an excuse.

Bottom line is, he got bullied and beat. Unanimous. Then made excuses and ducked the rematch.

If Wilder ducks a rematch here it'll be the same thing. Running scared from the bully.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

We need to STOP using Manny's age as an excuse for why he LOST!...against that teacher. Manny went on to beat Broner, Vargas and Keef MF'n Thurman. Age is NOT an excuse.

Bottom line is, he got bullied and beat. Unanimous. Then made excuses and ducked the rematch.

If Wilder ducks a rematch here it'll be the same thing. Running scared from the bully.
        Amen to that. Any boxer or their fans who complains about bullying is actually admitting that he is a wuss, can't fight back when the going gets tough.

Comment

Okay, but that's because Kenny Bayless was clearly doing everything he could to protect Wilder. I talked about that in the other thread about the point deduction which was BS - because at the time Kenny broke them up like he was cool, then just decided to take a point over nothing when Wilder was in trouble.

Wilder got like three situations where he was given an extended breather because of the BS.

If that had been Mark Nelson, Fury definitely would have gotten a stoppage by Round 2.

Horn was using lateral movement and while he's nowhere near as fast as Fury, he was able to nullify Manny's combos in every round but nine.
          True I was surprised that horns size and tactics were as effective against manny as they were.

Comment

Agreed. Remember most people are on this site as fans/closet racists/trolls so basically they DKSAB

Comment

Respect to Fury for his win.

With that being said, imagine this...

If Wilder headbutted Fury... and then Fury looked weak and dizzy... and Wilder knocked him out in the next round.

How do you think BoxingScene would react?

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Respect to Fury for his win.

With that being said, imagine this...

If Wilder headbutted Fury... and then Fury looked weak and dizzy... and Wilder knocked him out in the next round.

How do you think BoxingScene would react?
                I get the impression that you're trying to imply that Fury only damaged Wilder with an illegal shot.

Let's say that it was an illegal shot. It wasn't, but let's give you the benefit of the doubt and agree that it was. It shouldn't have been scored a KD and Wilder should have been given time to recover. The problem you have now, though, is that you can't pick and choose. Wilder dropped Fury in the first fight by hitting him in the exact same spot, so in the interest of fairness, that also shouldn't have been scored a KD either. So, if Fury's first KD doesn't count, Wilder should have lost the first fight (which anyone with eyes and a functioning brain knows he did anyway, but I digress).

Luckily, justice was done and Wilder got absolutely smashed to pieces.

Comment

Manny won the fight and got F-ed on the cards.... Fury dominated the fight. Fury made Wilder look like an amateur. Wilder got the beating of his life.

Comment

Wow! I can't believe this guy really compared Jeff Horn's win to Fury's.
                    Pacquiao won the fight, it is a fight right? who almost got stopped ? If it was in Vegas any ref would've stopped the fight in the 9th.

Jeff Horn did amazing for the underdog he was, but fought dirty as hell, with bad reffing .

What has Jeff Horn done since? Pacquiao got robbed again as usual.

The difference with Fury was both Fury AND WIlder were top 3 heavy weights fighting at their best in their early 30s.

Fury dominated Wilder from opening bell, Wilder had no offense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JaYDeuce11 View Post

Fury dominated Wilder from opening bell, Wilder had no offense at all.
                      Re-watch the first 2 rounds and explain to me how he dominated?

I had it scored 1-1 after the first 2 rounds and I thought Wilder looked good.

In round 3, a rabbit punch short-circuited his cerebellum and his legs turned to jello.

Comment

Working...
                      X