No announcement yet.

Bernie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    The economy is through the roof that 1% goes a long way... you’re under estimating how much money is being made and pocketed out here. Trump made deals prior before his election he can’t do this he needs to pay his loans, however Bernie never took a loan he’s always been self made and the dems don’t even like him. His plan has never changed but he has the logic to make it work he’s not just talking out his ass.
    Yeah, you didn't even try to answer the question.

Thanks for giving up. Anyone else?

Comment

Watching the Democratic establishment absolutely melt down the past few days over his impending victory has one of the wildest things I've seen in my life.

Every single recent credible poll has Sanders beating Trump. FOX, CBS, ABC, Quinnipiac, NBC. And this isn't about whether you think the polls are right, whether Trump will win or Sanders will win.

It that... if he's as likely or even more likely to beat Trump as any other Dem, what is the party worried about?

It's that the power brokers are ****ing terrified of him.

These are unusual times, man.

Comment

Bernie all the way!

Notice the idiots who don’t know how anything works will say he’s talking nonsense but Bernie has always maintained of taxing wallstreet just 1% more and it won’t hurt our economy at all except some greedy bastards making a few extra million they don’t need and guess what?? We have free health care and education like a normal Democracy.
        You call other people idiots, yet don't even know his own tax plan. It's not 1%, He wants to tax those making 2 million or more 52% and those making more than 10 million 54% thats 15% and 17% more respectively. Anyone making 29K or more (the middle class) will see their taxes raised by 6-10% as well.

He also wants to decriminalize border crossings which essentially means open borders, and government takeover of the fossil fuel industries, particularly fracking, which is akin to communism.

This is what I mean when I say his followers are either young, dumb, or more than likely both.
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-24-2020, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Yes spam your loss away and deflect the fact you had no problems with trump shaking hands with and making deals with all leaders of communism.
          Oh look another lefty moron who talks about his imaginary wins.

You don't even have a clue about Bernies tax plans so just **** off

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            No. You wrote this:

Nobody has any idea what the **** that says. Restructure and add grammar.
            Lmfao!!!!

That had to be the longest run-on sentence I think I've ever seen!

Comment

The economy is through the roof that 1% goes a long way... you’re under estimating how much money is being made and pocketed out here. Trump made deals prior before his election he can’t do this he needs to pay his loans, however Bernie never took a loan he’s always been self made and the dems don’t even like him. His plan has never changed but he has the logic to make it work he’s not just talking out his ass.
              Not as much as lifer politicians say and the grubers think.

We could tax every millionaire in this country at a 100% tax rate, and it wouldn't even cover the current budget deficit, much less pay for trillions more in spending.

Here, take a look. It's really simple math:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2011/...-d-williamson/

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                The VA ****ing sucks. I have my own doctor.
                Y'all best listen to this man.

He's a combat vet who this country owes a debt of gratitude to, and look at the ****ty care the Government gives him.

And some of you want that level of care for all of us, including yourselves????

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Oh you're saying Trump is also a communist because he engaged in trade negotiations with China...

Well that was a disappointing conversation
                  Lmfao!!!

Yeah, the capitalist who made himself a billionaire is the communist, but the guy who honeymooned in communist Soviet Russia isnt a communist.

Those grubers say the dumbest things.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    He is a communist, right to his core. Democrats and Republicans are very intimidated by him because if he gets elected, his policies will not only tax corporations, but the wealthy elite politicians as well. He is a dangerous man, and if by chance he gets elected the working class are screwed.
                    This right here. There is a reason the DNC stole the nomination from him the last time around.

Comrade Bernie appeals to the freeloaders and the ignorant young that don't know the real price of free stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Watching the Democratic establishment absolutely melt down the past few days over his impending victory has one of the wildest things I've seen in my life.

Every single recent credible poll has Sanders beating Trump. FOX, CBS, ABC, Quinnipiac, NBC. And this isn't about whether you think the polls are right, whether Trump will win or Sanders will win.

It that... if he's as likely or even more likely to beat Trump as any other Dem, what is the party worried about?

It's that the power brokers are ****ing terrified of him.

These are unusual times, man.
                      Those polls are deceiving.

Trump has a very high unpopularity as president.

So you poll anyone against him and they'll do good. Especially if they dont even know much about trumps opppnents.

However, when the real elections come and people learn more about whoever his opponent is.....

People usually side with familiarity over change.

That's why almost every president gets reelected.

We will have to see how this coronavirus affects the economy.

If the economy doesnt tank before the elections, trump gets reelected.

Comment

Working...
                      X