Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horn mauls Manny: "dirty fighter". Fury mauls Wilder: "brilliant!". Seems legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwwwww diddums......... Wilder should be thanking his lucky stars Fury fought on the outside the first fight with no pressure.

Comment

I pick the one that says: "im not salty just because the fighter i like ,lost."

How about that. Pick the same dude.
      Im team Wilder BTW(still after defeat) .
      Fury just won fair and square. Wilder knew his style, you knew his style, I knew his style. Now its not the time to question it. Just move on and let the rats come here and say whatever they want.
      Wilder will come back just be there when it happens.

Comment

Fury just won fair and square. Wilder knew his style, you knew his style, I knew his style. Now its not the time to question it. Just move on and let the rats come here and say whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Not even remotely comparable. Horn initiated dirty tactics to win. Fury leaned on Wilder to stop the ***** from always initiating a clinch. Fury was beating Wilder everywhere. Horn was getting beat when not doing his dirt. This is as moronic as that ****** comparing Ward's dirty bull**** to Fury leaning on a holding *****.
          So basically when it's Fury you created an excuse, which somehow makes it not dirty?

Comment

Not even remotely comparable. Horn initiated dirty tactics to win. Fury leaned on Wilder to stop the ***** from always initiating a clinch. Fury was beating Wilder everywhere. Horn was getting beat when not doing his dirt. This is as moronic as that ****** comparing Ward's dirty bull**** to Fury leaning on a holding *****.
            Exactly thread is stupid

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Bro. You can't be serious.

Fury whooped Wilder's azz from pillar to post every second of every round. That's a mauling.

Horn fought dirty but was still getting his azz whooped by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                Fury whooped Wilder's azz from pillar to post every second of every round. That's a mauling.

Horn fought dirty but was still getting his azz whooped by Pacquiao.
                Horn was the effective aggressor in 7 rounds.

There are 12 rounds in a boxing match at welterweight.

I'm sure you can do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  So basically when it's Fury you created an excuse, which somehow makes it not dirty?
                  Leaning on someone initiating a clinch, which is illegal, is not the same as flagrantly fouling being your whole gameplan. Stop playing stupid. Had Wilder not been a ***** and clinch so much he wouldn't have been laid on. Stop making excuses for Bumsquad getting exposed.

Fury was not that dirty. Porter, Maidana, Bradley, Holyfield, Hopkins, Ward, Hatton, and a slew of others have done much worse and I never seen a thread by you on it. Seems like you have an anti-white agenda here...

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post

Bravo my friend for speaking with true honor as a fan and of the sport . I think DW needs to fire not the man that threw the towel but the idiot you head trainer who said he was against it . Punchers chance even if Tyson stood in place with his arms down DW couldn’t hit him with no big right hand guys his legs and body were Dead .

Comment

Seems like you have an anti-white agenda here...
                      Huh. Didn't realize that Jeff Horn wasn't white.

Comment

Working...
                      X