Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Rips Whyte: No One Cares About Him, Every Poodle Has His Day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Rips Whyte: No One Cares About Him, Every Poodle Has His Day!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has fired back at mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte. Wilder will make the next defense of his title on February 22nd in a rematch with Tyson Fury at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Whyte, who is likely going to fight again in April, holds the WBC's interim version of the title. The winner of the upcoming Wilder-Fury rematch has to face Whyte by February of next year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think its inevitable this fight will happen, ( providing whyte and his people steer him clear of any real challenges while waiting to cash in their fres oquendo esque 15 year long mandatory status ) Iam sure wilder will keep clapping back . Will be interesting to see what he says in response to the sparring rumours whytes been spitting, I thought that was what this was going to be about before I started reading . This is a fun fight for wilder win or lose vs fury . I'd say wilder wins via KO but I think it would be super fun while it lasted

Comment

Any champion should care about a number one ranked guy if he’s not fought one yet . Whyte would make Wilder his biggest paydays arguably just on the build up ,ironically we could see this with no belt on the line if Wilder sticks around .

Comment

February is not far away and it's only a matter of time. Whyte should bid his time with about two fights that will prepare him for Wilder.
        Maybe Wilder will be given a franchise status in December.

Comment

I like Whyte but i think Wilder knocks him out into yesterday.
          Last edited by slimPickings; 01-15-2020, 01:10 AM.

Comment

He looks pretty bad without his cheatos. Him, Miller, and some other addicts might still get to fight, but it's like they have to prove it wasn't the drugs. I remember Mickey Bey almost tearing heads off when his testosterone level was 400 times above normal. I don't think he's had a KO since.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
              I like Whyte but i think Wilder knocks him out into yesterday.
              Exact same thought whyte is an ok heavyweight decent in the division I like him..but wilder leaves him twitching on the canvas if they fight

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                I think its inevitable this fight will happen, ( providing whyte and his people steer him clear of any real challenges while waiting to cash in their fres oquendo esque 15 year long mandatory status ) Iam sure wilder will keep clapping back . Will be interesting to see what he says in response to the sparring rumours whytes been spitting, I thought that was what this was going to be about before I started reading . This is a fun fight for wilder win or lose vs fury . I'd say wilder wins via KO but I think it would be super fun while it lasted
                Steer clear of any challenges? Like Chisora,Parker and Rivas right?

Comment

If you run straight at Wilder that fight will be over 20 seconds in.....

You might try a different tactic....

Just sayin

Comment

Imona headbutt and elbow chickenlegs into oblivion.

Comment

Working...
                    X