No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Lebron James named the Athlete of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    He played you punk. I'm looking at my rep right now and he did not leave any negative. So you've got played twice. The first one is when you thought that you were leaving me negative was turned out to be Gray and the second is when you thought he left me negative. You are just taking losses all around aren't you!

Don't worry. When I get back home, I'll go ahead and post a screenshot.
    It doesn't matter, you're still too stupid to figure out how to rep anyone on your phone. Its so easy a chimp can do it.

Wait, but you couldn't though.

Comment

Í
      Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      It doesn't matter, you're still too stupid to figure out how to rep anyone on your phone. Its so easy a chimp can do it.

Wait, but you couldn't though.
      You're red for a reason. I left you some red. You try to leave some red and it was Gray. The other dude straight-up played you.

You're so stupid that you actually thought you could leave me some red when you are red. And you were dumb enough to believe that the other dude left me some red. LOL what a dumbass.

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 12-31-2019, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Í

You're red for a reason. I left you some red. You try to leave some red and it was Gray. The other dude straight-up played you.

You're so stupid that you actually thought you could leave me some red when you are red. And you were dumb enough to believe that the other dude lets me some red. what a dumbass.
        Red, green, whatever, you're still a black looking shïtstain with carpet head and blue gums.

Comment

Red, green, whatever, you're still a black looking shïtstain with carpet head and blue gums.
          Uh huh. Enjoy being red!!!!

Comment

Uh huh. Enjoy being red!!!!
            Enjoy looking like my shït boy.

Comment

Enjoy looking like my shït boy.
              Yep...... You and BigStomps enjoy your vacations

Most likely the same person anyways. LOL

Comment

Now that I've thought about it for a little while, Bolt should have won the award.

Comment

Damn...... He beat out a few very good athletes to claim the athlete of the decade.

Tom Brady was second.

Usain Bolt of Jamaica was third for dominating the sprints at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics;

soccer superstar Lionel Messi was fourth;

Michael Phelps -- the U.S. swimmer who retired as history's most decorated Olympian with 28 medals, 23 of them gold -- was fifth.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...athlete-decade

- -It's a beauty pagent and ugly is in these days.

Comment

Damn...... He beat out a few very good athletes to claim the athlete of the decade.

Tom Brady was second.

Usain Bolt of Jamaica was third for dominating the sprints at the 2012 and 2016 Olympics;

soccer superstar Lionel Messi was fourth;

Michael Phelps -- the U.S. swimmer who retired as history's most decorated Olympian with 28 medals, 23 of them gold -- was fifth.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...athlete-decade

- -Put it this way, which of those guys would win ye olde superstars competition?

I'd pick Brady.

Comment

Ronaldo, Leo Messi & even Neymar are better

Comment

Working...
                      X