Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Opens as 10-1 Favorite in Mayweather MMA Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor Opens as 10-1 Favorite in Mayweather MMA Fight

As BoxingScene.com reported late Sunday night, retired former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather (50-0, 27 KOs) told TMZ that he is going to apply for an MMA license. Mayweather, 41, retired from boxing last August, after snapping a two year layoff with a tenth round stoppage of UFC superstar Connor McGregor, who was making his debut in boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Seriously? Please tell me this isn't happening.

Comment

It's gonna happen, wow...the day Mayweather loses a "pro fight"!

So many haters are gonna be literally fighting to get front row tickets to see Floyd lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        It's gonna happen, wow...the day Mayweather loses a "pro fight"!

So many haters are gonna be literally fighting to get front row tickets to see Floyd lose!
        The dude is 41 and not fighting his sport: if he loses who cares. I would like to see him knocked out just so he knows what it feels like but honestly if he gets in the octagon I’m gonna be on team Floyd:

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          The dude is 41 and not fighting his sport: if he loses who cares. I would like to see him knocked out just so he knows what it feels like but honestly if he gets in the octagon I’m gonna be on team Floyd:
          If he loses in MMA, it's lock Sugar Ray Robinson losing a wrestling match. It won't matter.

Comment

Just stealing more of your money! You know everyone's buying this!

Comment

What a joke. As with their boxing I have zero interest.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                If he loses in MMA, it's lock Sugar Ray Robinson losing a wrestling match. It won't matter.
                Basically....

Comment

LMAO !! IF LITTLESHLT fights Conor in the octagon it will last as long as Conor wants it to last even if countered when coming in because all it takes is getting JR against the cage. This will be so funny to watch. I might pay 20 bucks to a buddy to see this !! I won’t pay 100 !! I only hope Conor gets him down and don’t choke him out quick but maul his ass and make him pay dearly for all the shlt he has done to Boxing. Just mail his ass and make him QUIT !!! Hahahahaha

Comment

That's it? Mayweather has no chance here like Conor did in the boxing match.

Comment

Working...
                    X