Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Anthony Joshua hopes to avoid another WWE-like post-fight confrontation following what he expects will be a win against Joseph Parker on March 31. The British superstar knows Deontay Wilder will be ringside for their heavyweight title unification fight at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. Having the unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion in attendance makes perfect sense, since their showdown is the biggest fight in boxing that has yet to be made
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spoken like a true British P*ssy! ������������

Comment

LMAO this dude gets so soft when it has to do with Wilder.

Comment

What a sally.

Comment

chick chick chick chick chicken. Maybe Hearn can protect him.

Comment

Wow this is embarrassing. I've never seen a boxer act this shook before. If this guy was American and not from England nobody would give a **** about him in the mainstream sports world. He would be way less popular in the US than Wilder is now.

Comment

Good god, why would he not want to hype up the biggest HW fight in decades??

Getting sick of this Nancy soiling his draws over Bombsquad. If Windmill is such an easy win, then he should have no problems going face 2 face..

Comment

I guess you think the fight isn't going to happen? Or won't happen fast enough for you? Take a pill. It's happening.

Comment

scared to get anywhere near BIRDLEGS fraid he might get clipped with a right hand

Comment

"Please wilder, please don't come in the ring and call me out. It's cool if you're ringside, just stay in your seat. Please"

Is this how all the people from the UK are?

Comment

Working...
                    X