No announcement yet.

Oscar explains why he was wearing fishnet lingerie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar explains why he was wearing fishnet lingerie

I didn't watch, but unless the phrase "la coca es buena" is in there, he's not telling the whole truth

Comment

This is a great interview, Oscar De La Hoya seems really open upon this particular platform.....

Comment

I just always assumed it tickled his pickle.

Comment

Respect to the real PPV King and the man/ woman who made Floyd.

Comment

cocaine is a helluva drug

Comment

I was a big fan of ODLH. I still don't dislike him. He's messed up and that's too bad. I think he had the chance to be a truly great fighter but he always seemed to be lacking that 100% dedication. After the Hops fight I lost a lot of respect because I still feel he took the easy way out. I know a lot of people think it was a completely legit punch but I just wasn't convinced he couldn't have got up. I think Hopkins was really started to get going and Oscar saw the writing on the wall. He quit against Pac and that further solidified my belief that Oscar wasn't one of those go out on my shield type of guys. He's a HOF and I wish him the best of luck.

Comment

"It was a bad time in my life". Yeah right. The MFer looked like he was having the time of his life in those photos! He CLEARLY enjoyed doing it.

Comment

Working...
                X