Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 211, Who Ya Like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Jéssica Andrade: My prediction for the fight is that Andrade follow in the footsteps of Joanna's last opponents and can score better in the first two rounds. Because the Brazilian does not have experience in five-round fights, it is very likely that Joanna can score better in the fourth and fifth rounds. It would be the third round to decide who will get the belt. That is when my bet happens. I think Andrade can win the first three rounds and take the belt home. She has enough cardio to fight well for three consecutive rounds and beat Joanna. In addition, there is the possibility of getting a knockdown or even a submission, since Joanna is usually thrown to the ground over three to four times in the first rounds. Andrade can get hold of Joanna on the grid, knockdown and manage to finalize the fight still in the beginning. Jéssica Andrade win (+135)

Comment

Uh oh. Usually the move is to fade the EA Sports Simulation game result in close fights going in.

Comment

Oh sh^t. Don't say I didn't warn you. Two new champions tomorrow. EA Sports fading says so.
        Last edited by Eff Pandas; 05-12-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

True that. I am so pumped up for the fight and have already bought UFC 211 PPV. In my opinion, Dos Santos would again win as he won the first fight too and this time he looks more jacked than the last time. And I have seen the official weigh-ins, Stipe doesn't have that confidence in his eyes and I can instantly sense the defeat when I see that fear in a man's eyes. Well, nonetheless, for Straweight, I am backing up Andrade, because she's a ninja.

Comment

Going with JDS..just cause...well no one can hold on to the HW title too long..how many defenses does Stipe have?One..so hes already half way to a loss...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Going with JDS..just cause...well no one can hold on to the HW title too long..how many defenses does Stipe have?One..so hes already half way to a loss...lol.
              LOL right & this is his 2nd defense so he might get by. That belt is f#cking cursed.

Although my money is on Francis breaking that curse & making it his b^tch once he wins it.

And segue, I won't be surprised if Stipe wins tonight & that Francis will be his 3rd defense that he won't get get past so f#ck Stipe's life either way he obviously can't win ultimately.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                ... I also favor dos Santos...

Comment

Rooting for Stipe but wont be mad if JDS wins. I was glad Stipe put Overeem to sleep though.

Comment

I threw $45 on Masvidal to back my earlier ****-talking... Put Maia out to pasture.

Comment

I'm really interested in this chick fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X