No announcement yet.

Who would you rather look like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you rather look like?

Physically would you want this guys natural physique and functional strength capability

or would you like to look like this guy with his muscle mass but can barely wipe his azz? and has to take weekly injections

The 1st one id say, much more practical, similar to my build/size anyway but he's a good bit more toned, if I wanted I could have a fvkin 10-pack and 4 biceps with a 14 inch wanger.

Though if I could pick him, it would be the one in your sig + tiger. Great sig....Rspecta

Comment

bodybuilders look like freaks

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        bodybuilders look like freaks
        Yeah they look way unnatural plus the never ever just RELAX on stage. I pity their lack of relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
          Yeah they look way unnatural plus the never ever just RELAX on stage. I pity their lack of relaxation.
          They're just a bunch of children with ADHD, they can't just sit down and relax like adults, they constantly have to be doing something.

A wise man once said that women prefer ADULTS that RELAX over CHILDREN that lift. That wise man was me.

Comment

That first guy is flexible and strong. Great balance too.

Comment

The second guy fuked a grapefruit. Srs

Comment

That second Fu ck is just a Roid head mongoloid who is a mental headcase. Who in there right mind would want to do that or look like that. Wtf

The first dude is just a freak of natural. I guarantee there is only a handfull of dudes that can mimic those moves. Dude is a freak but a badass one.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  They gas out on stage, they start huffing and puffing they got horrible gas tanks.

Comment

Most people would not want to look like bodybuilders. The amount of food and drugs it takes to look like that is frightening.

Comment

Working...
                    X