Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dream Team vs 2012 Olympic Team.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course they won't agree. they are competitors.

but i guarantee chuck wouldn't be laughing when durant dropped 30 on his head. he'd be mad and trying to fight everyone. don't let it be melo, cause he styles on people at the same time.

Comment

The fact people think that the modern nba players would even have a chance is laughable,as one ******* put it an hiv infested Magic would be the best player in todays nba better believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        of course they won't agree. they are competitors.

but i guarantee chuck wouldn't be laughing when durant dropped 30 on his head. he'd be mad and trying to fight everyone. don't let it be melo, cause he styles on people at the same time.

Chuck has "styled" on entire Piston's team's, and told Shaq to eat a fat one.

Melo....

What happens when you stop Jordan from dropping 40?

Easy.

Malone drops 40.

Comment

The Orig. Dream team by 30 points.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            the original dream team is not untouchable irregardless of popular opinion. I hate it when people glorify certain teams, players, boxers as if they were unbeatable.

If todays nba could put all of its great players who are injured in today's dream team, it could absolutely crush the original dream team. Add drose, dhoward, dwade, &/or bosh it can more than handle its own.

Original Dream team had defensive liabilities in a washed up bad back bird, hiv infested washed up magic, john stockton, chris mullin & charles barkley. Original Dream team could be beat by the full potential of todays stars. EASILY.

Not to mention the original dream team's utterly inferior international competition hence the reason for their ridiculous avg margin of victory. The world has caught up big time.

Even if you give the full potential of isiah thomas to the original dream team, i would put my money on the full potential of today's stars.
            today's NBA stars are all style over substance

who can guard Lebron? Pippen would have a field day drawing charges from him

like MJ said, it's not all about flashiness, they're smarter players with better concept of fundamentals

Comment

1992 Dream Team wins by 25...

Comment

the real question is which has better team work? i guess that goes to 92 but i think the athleticism size and power of 2012 will be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by tino quintero View Post
                  the real question is which has better team work? I guess that goes to 92 but i think the athleticism size and power of 2012 will be too much.
                  ????????....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    If the team had Dwade, Bosh, Dwightmare and Rose they would beat the original Dream Team no second thoughts about it.
                    very good point.

Comment

Working...
                    X