Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NRA Is Suing Florida Over New Gun Control Laws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who would give up their firearms given the current political trajectory of western civilization probably deserves what's coming to them.

Survival of the fittest, I guess.

School shootings account for fewer deaths annually than falling icicles. More Americans have historically died from vending machine accidents than school shootings.

If you would allow them to effect your political beliefs in even the most minor way then you are not intelligent enough to reproduce. Period.

However most are not truly affected by the shootings; they are members of hostile movements and see a window to to disarm the perceived ethnocultural enemy.
    Last edited by ////; 03-20-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      I did link it to you for various generations but you altered and fudged a decade, especially considering that uncle same only recorded alcohol levels of .08 and above even though the law restricts levels .02 and above.

In other words, their graphs are meant to fool the sheople
      I altered and fudged a decade...

Don't you mean I took the numbers you provided and applied the appropriate math to them, and you didn't like the result? That's how it looks to me. You spent several days relying on the data from page 16 of your report. Then, when I actually did the math and showed your flaw, here come all the graphs. The same graphs you had earlier called BS, saying we only need numbers.

The fact of the matter is that you made a statement and showed numbers to support. Upon scrutiny, however, your data in fact did not support your statement. That's when you started posting graphs that you had earlier criticized, and began insulting my sanity.

Now, we get... oh, they only included .08 and above when it's supposed to be .02...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I altered and fudged a decade...

Don't you mean I took the numbers you provided and applied the appropriate math to them, and you didn't like the result? That's how it looks to me. You spent several days relying on the data from page 16 of your report. Then, when I actually did the math and showed your flaw, here come all the graphs. The same graphs you had earlier called BS, saying we only need numbers.

The fact of the matter is that you made a statement and showed numbers to support. Upon scrutiny, however, your data in fact did not support your statement. That's when you started posting graphs that you had earlier criticized, and began insulting my sanity.

Now, we get... oh, they only included .08 and above when it's supposed to be .02...
        bottom line is the deaths both by dui and in total suddenly increased right after the law was passed, which I also showed you with at least seven graphs including your own

Comment

bottom line is the deaths both by dui and in total suddenly increased right after the law was passed, which I also showed you with at least seven graphs including your own
          The problem is, the original point you made was that alcohol related deaths went up for 5 years after the MLDA was raised. I've disproven that with 5 numbers.

Comment

The problem is, the original point you made was that alcohol related deaths went up for 5 years after the MLDA was raised. I've disproven that with 5 numbers.
            Lol..you didnt prove nothing except deaths suddenly went up after the law even though the percentage of adolescents ere decreasing

Comment

Lol..you didnt prove nothing except deaths suddenly went up after the law even though the percentage of adolescents ere decreasing
              Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Now, if we take the total number and multiply it by the percentage of intoxicated drivers, well arrive at the actual number of alcohol related crashes per year.

57,512x0.32= 18,403 for 1984
              57,883x0.29=16,786 for 1985
              18,100 for 1986
              17,203 for 1987
              17,430 for 1988
              16,317 for 1989
              Those five numbers right there disprove your presumption. The actual number of intoxicated drivers involved in collisions decreased between 1984-85, 1986-87, and 1988-89. Overall, there is a decrease of approximately 2,100 intoxicated drivers involved in collisions annually over the 5 year period.

Comment

Those five numbers right there disprove your presumption. The actual number of intoxicated drivers involved in collisions decreased between 1984-85, 1986-87, and 1988-89. Overall, there is a decrease of approximately 2,100 intoxicated drivers involved in collisions annually over the 5 year period.
                Again, you are going by decreasing "percentages" when the population percentage was decreasing..plus you .08 leaves out a bunch to post teens

Comment

Again, you are going by decreasing "percentages" when the population percentage was decreasing..plus you .08 leaves out a bunch to post teens
                  I am going by the actual numbers of intoxicated drivers, not percentages of anything.

Comment

I am going by the actual numbers of intoxicated drivers, not percentages of anything.
                    Again the law that you've been so pompous about mandates anything .02 and over as intoxicated, thus you havnt proved anything.Then there's the fact that the percentage of kids under 21 is decreasing anyway; yet the death rate still increased l for five years after the law
                    Last edited by maracho; 03-20-2018, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Again the law that you've been so pompous about mandates anything .02 and over as intoxicated, thus you havnt proved anything.Then there's the fact that the percentage of kids under 21 is decreasing anyway; yet the death rate still increased l for five years after the law
                      Yeah, and AIDS was on the rise in the 80s, and crack usage went up on the 80s. But just like what you're talking about, these things have nothing to do with the fact that the actual number of intoxicated drivers involved in crashes did not go up during the period you are talking about.

So now youre just trying to deflect and get me to talk about anything except those figure a you said showed an increase.

.02 doe (please show me where it says that), adolescent percentages of population doe, exceptions to the law doe, age breakdown doe...anything....anything...except the actual number of intoxicated drivers.

Please just give it up. You've been getting beat down for almost two weeks now

Comment

Working...
                      X