Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Andre Ward the dirtiest fighter in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    ward is Dirty for sure, but most Dirty in history? really?

Heard of luis resto or antonio margarito?

duran beat Buchanan on a nutshot. mares beat agbeko on about 937.

then there are guys like battling nelson.. hell, even holyfield was dirtier than ward.

i get it, ward took out your boy, probably a few of em and it makes you real sour. you are not wrong about him being dirty, he is.

but dirtiest ever? coward? come on, kid..
    He's not a Kovalev fan.

Comment

Dirty fighter yes but not the dirtiest of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I think he's the most heartless because he's savagely broken the hearts of so many bytch boys, the ones that make thread after thread trying to discredit the man. Wish the dude would cut these little cnts a break and lose or something so that they can smile again some day.
        Troll thread hit its mark here😂

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

when youre the smallest guy in the ring by a foot, you gotta do you
          He had quite the crafty combination of kidney punch followed by a bite to the neck

Comment

No dirtier than he's allowed to be. In Ward's last fight, possibly of his career, it was Weeks who was the disgrace.

If I'm pitching to Aaron Judge and bounce the first pitch off the plate only to have the ump call a strike, you can believe the next pitch is going to bounce too. That is no reflection on my integrity, that's on the umpire.

Comment

His dirtiness is so ingrained in his style that hes become so subtle at it people tend to miss it
              But if you know what youre watching ie headbutts, elbows, lowblows by punches and headbutts and excessive holding then Andre Ward was a master
              Hopkins and Evander were really just known for heir headbuts, but not elbows, low blows etc
              Mike Tyson used a lot of elbows but didnt rely on it to the extent that Andre Ward did
              Floyd was known for his elbows and excessive holding

Magarito wasnt a dirty fighter with his style (yea few low blows here and there) but he was dirty/illegal with his wraps

I wonder if Andre Ward does come back to challenge the HWs, hes gonna need every dirty trick in his arsenal to compete with those guys.

Comment

He's the ultimate house fighter and on top of the yeah he's hell dirty in the ring and being the ultimate house fighter he can get away with almost anything

and he is also SOG and must be blessed in some way, how he was given the belts in the first kovalev fight then went on to make so much money in the second fight based on **** ppv figures for both fights and his opponent kovalev getting crumbs in that second fight and on top of that he targeted the beltline over and over with barely a peep from that ref, wow

Comment

Originally posted by Team Reek View Post
                  He had quite the crafty combination of kidney punch followed by a bite to the neck
                  and there was some quality flops going on for added hilarity

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I think he's the most heartless because he's savagely broken the hearts of so many bytch boys, the ones that make thread after thread trying to discredit the man. Wish the dude would cut these little cnts a break and lose or something so that they can smile again some day.
                    I could had not said it better myself.

To say he is the dirtiest means they just started to watch boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Roberto Duran
                      Duran was ahead on all cards and was well on his way to a victory when he "accidentally" hit Ken low. By the way go look at that round. Prior to the low blow it looked like Buchanan hit him low on the hip twice and Buchanan hit Duran after the bell. You don't hit Duran after the bell and get away Scot free.

Comment

Working...
                      X