Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word on the street is Dzeko has agreed a move to Chelsea.

Comment

• Dzeko is 32 this transfer doesn't make sense actually since Emenalo moved to Monaco non of Chelsea transfers made sense

Chelsea #1 target should be signing a proper sporting director

Comment

• Dzeko is fine - will be a good striker for 18 months to 2 years

To be fair, he is just for the game that we have 90% of the time, where a team defends the 18 yard box and we can't do anything put try and find Hazard who does nothing. At least with Dzeko we can get it wide and cross it in or play it off him. Morata is too weak.

We need a midfielder who gets in the box though, we also need the other wing back like Alonso to get in there.

I'm very happy with Dzeko he doesn't need any pace to play for us and in that kind of game. The Groundhog Day game that we have almost every single match
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-20-2018, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Chelsea's 2nd goal. Finally the fact Hazard or Willian produce 87 flicks a game finally pays off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Mate.

Crouch on loan.

Andy Carroll for 30m.

Morata looking like a bum.

Bakayoko looking like a bum.

Conte desperate to leave.

Etc etc.

****ing awful times at Chelsea

Whereas with us, we're on the up and up.

Big VVD.

Salah.

Emre now desperate to stay.

My boy Klopp.

Trent the next Gerrard.

Robertson looking nice.

Ox looking nice.

Lemar agreed.

Suarez desperate to return.

Oblak being negotiated.

You Jelly?

Oh yeah you jelly.
            Loris Neuer made #1 GK

Liverpool news: Loris Karius is almost as good as Manuel Neuer - Peter Schmeichel

That is the view of former Manchester United shot-stopper Peter Schmeichel.

Karius, 24, was brought to Liverpool from Mainz to provide healthy competition for Simon Mignolet last summer.

“I agree that the goalkeeping situation is very confusing, he brought Karius in - who comes in with a reputation of being very very close in quality to Neuer, he’s just behind him - no one can beat Neuer but this guy is just behind him.

Comment

• Willy Cabellero is a fun keeper. Flaps at everything but pull of worldy saves. Also just seems extremely lucky.

He should start.

Tibo is boring and gets beaten from range all the time and has a giant ego.

Comment

• Wenger in....

Comment

• The bottom 13 teams aren't doing enough.

Leicester in 7th actually carry a threat.

But considering even teams like Brighton have £14 million players all over the place.

They've gotta do more than just park the bus and maybe commit an extra man if they win a corner or something. It is just a waste of everyone's time and is killing the spectacle of the game. I wouldn't know but I bet you get better games down the divisions.

I do think it's time to bring in a bonus point for scoring twice

Comment

• I'm gutted that Ozil is only now just starting to look like the World Class player that tore it up in La Liga.

He'll probably join Utd in the summer. That'll piss me off much more than Alexis. Players like Ozil are muxh harder to replace.

Comment

• I know what Rafa is planning. He has obviously been studying Ali vs Foreman and Newcastle are taking a pounding on the ropes before they bounce off in the 80th for 2 quick goals. Genius.

Comment

Working...
                      X