Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Korea to destroy its nuclear test site before Kim Jong-un and Trump meeting...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Lefty's awfully quiet on this whole development.
    Dead silent. Crickets chirping in background...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      He doesn't but will never admit it. He would rather the world turn to ****, than give Trump any credit for trying to make it a little better...
      Leftist have no idea how to respond. I saw a meme that said if Trump came out in favor of oxygen, Dems would suffocate themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Dead silent. Crickets chirping in background...
        It's already ****ed so nothing to destroy

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Lefty's awfully quiet on this whole development.
          Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Does anyone really trust Kim? You don’t go from batshlt insane your whole life then suddenly wanna be friends with everyone
          I think most people are trying to make sense of this situation or make sure it goes down nice & chill like Buford brings up still before anyone is doing a touchdown dance about it.

This sh^t don't make no kinda sense to me. Dude was talking about starting WWIII & 2 months later its like he completed a 12 step program & is a new man.

This sh^t seems highly weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            I read a few weeks ago that some geologists in China seem to think his test site was collapsing in on itself.

Maybe that's part of the reason..
            LOL wut?!?!

He make one of those bottomless holes with his sh^tty nuke tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I think most people are trying to make sense of this situation or make sure it goes down nice & chill like Buford brings up still before anyone is doing a touchdown dance about it.

This sh^t don't make no kinda sense to me. Dude was talking about starting WWIII & 2 months later its like he completed a 12 step program & is a new man.

Couple of things it pays to remember

China doesn't give a **** about anyone else

When China says "jump", NK says "how high"

So a few months ago

Kim is going full Lil Rocket Man

Trump starts trade war with China

US vessel seizes a Chinese oil tanker allegedly bound for NK

Within last month or so

Nuclear test site collapses

Kim starts playing nice

Tanker and oil returned to China

Trump attempts to have 7 year US ban on ZTE (Chinese phone maker convicted of espionage, etc) lifted with no explanation

Join the dots

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                It's already ****ed so nothing to destroy
                Let’s hope peace and reconciliation can be achieved on the Korean Peninsula.

Comment

I do feel like the rumoured collapse of the NK nuclear test site is the biggest factor here, but I feel like Trump's hard rhetoric also has a lot to do with it. More accurately, I think the two go hand in hand, Trump comes out and says that the US isn't playing around and is prepare to throw down at a moment's notice if Kim wants to challenge the US or its regional allies, and Kim now thinks that if NK's going to keep up its current style of international "diplomacy" then it absolutely needs the bomb as a deterrent. Then the nuclear program goes belly up and suddenly Kim's got no cards left to play except to play nice.

Even if an official peace agreement goes through and a bunch of international sanctions get dropped in return, it's going to take a really long time to rehabilitate NK - don't expect any McDonalds in Pyongyang any time soon. I doubt that the NK dictatorship is going anywhere either, in fact if this plays out the way Trump wants it to then the Kim dynasty may even benefit from it. But at least it can start on the path to becoming a somewhat more normal country - it'll still be a commie dirtheap but at least more people might have electricity and running water.

If this all plays out right it's probably the biggest foreign policy coup scored by an American president since the Cuban missile crisis.

Comment

This is phenomenally great news!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Trump is a negotiator... Leftists need to just accept that fact.

Comment

Working...
                      X