Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

The fight is a done deal. BoxingScene.com has been advised that a press conference has been scheduled for Wednesday in New York City, to officially announce the November 4th showdown between WBC world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (38-0, 37 KOs) and undefeated contender Luis Ortiz (27-0, 23 KOs). The fight has been set down for November 4th, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Showtime will televise the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder only fights bums?

Comment

damn good fight.. lets see if all the morons who act like wilder was ducking will say they were wrong

Comment

I hope strict ped testing Ortiz dirty before

Comment

Can't Wait!!!!

Comment

PED or else, Wilder will beat Ortiz one way or another. Too athletic for the Cuban for a points win; or else, he just knocks him out.

Comment

Good on Wilder for taking on the boogeyman at heavyweight!

Comment

And so it begins...Wilder is ready to march towards history. Let's see if he can pull it off. He's been very impressive in his pursuit of these guys over the last 6 months.

I've given him a lot of **** but I'm looking forward to watching him try to climb the mountain.

Comment

I hope Ortiz is sharp! Can't wait for this fight.

And no I'm not preparing excuses, I just hope Ortiz is sharp, it's been a while since he fought. I have nothing against Wilder.

Comment

Very good fight for the division. Good card forShowtime. Great time for fans... People who thought this fight wouldn't happen can stop crying now...

Comment

Working...
                    X