No announcement yet.

Tony Weeks tweets, blows were low, stoppage a mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that even Tony weeks real account?

Ward would have stopped Kovalev either way, but yet Weeks messed up there why stopp it from low blows, I almost thought he was going to deduct a point from Ward.

Strange night all around with Rigo holding and hitting after the bell, the chucky guy flopping from the hit, but Rigo getting it called a legit KO, Ward with lowblows KO and Weeks stopping it before Kova even went down.

That was a strangely quick stoppage. We all saw Kovalev was ready to quit but dam, let Ward get a good uncontroversial win, Ward was going to get a nice KO there and weeks had to muck it up
    Last edited by hectari; 06-19-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Fake account, dude. Every single time the same. The casual's fighter loses? then 1000000 fake twitter accounts everywhere saying BS. And every single ******* in this world buying it. Stop it, take the F lose and stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
        The account was quoted by an ESPN writer,
        http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ey-kovalev-win

Presumably that guy knows the account is real before he quotes it.

If it's fake they fooled better journalists than myself.
        A Robert Byrd twitter account was quoted by everyone saying he thought Kovalev won the first fight. Guess what? It was a fake account and they apologised.

Al Bernstein got caught out and later admitted he was. By this Weeks account.

Comment

Who the hell goes out of their way to create a fake tony weeks account? Mind you, this account was created before the controversy surrounding his stoppage last sat.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Who the hell goes out of their way to create a fake tony weeks account? Mind you, this account was created before the controversy surrounding his stoppage last sat.
            A guy named "Freedom".

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              A Robert Byrd twitter account was quoted by everyone saying he thought Kovalev won the first fight. Guess what? It was a fake account and they apologised.

Al Bernstein got caught out and later admitted he was. By this Weeks account.

If anything, that sounds like a fake Al Bernstein account. I cant picture Al saying "my bad". LOL

Comment

Is this your first day on the internet?

Comment

If anything, that sounds like a fake Al Bernstein account. I cant picture Al saying "my bad". LOL
                  It's a verified account.

Comment

guys like freedom and "golovkin" etc have made many fake accounts to post fake news then post it on here

Comment

How gullible can people be?

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                      Is this your first day on the internet?
                      I know, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X