Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how bbc sherlock faked his death (theory)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how bbc sherlock faked his death (theory)

i think i know how he faked his death i want to talk about your theories and if you want to know i will tell you mine

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
    i think i know how he faked his death i want to talk about your theories and if you want to know i will tell you mine
    He exchanged faces with Moriarty.

Comment

He used a body double. The person on the bike who rides past Watson (maybe sherlock himself) sprays him with that gas from the baskerville episode, disorientating Watson and making him realise his worst fear (Sherlocks death).

How he survived the fall would be pure guesswork.

That's my theory anyway

Comment

He didn't. Series 3 takes place in the afterlife.

Comment

Cumberbatch is too ***gy for me

Jonny Miller (Elementary) is a better Sherlock, and Lucy Liu is smoking hot...even at 45yrs old. I'd rather look at her than that Hobbit ass Watson BBC has.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

Jonny Miller (Elementary) is a better Sherlock, and Lucy Liu is smoking hot...even at 45yrs old. I'd rather look at her than that Hobbit ass Watson BBC has.

*Tim from The Office.

Comment

a,lright here is my theory i rewatched that episode 5 times in the last 2 months then i noticed molly how sherlock told her he needed her maybe she got him a a look alike body anyways thats my theory but they said it is 2 years later i thought he would come back in like a few months not 2 years later

Comment

"Ha I'm so NOT gay that I have to make explicit reference to how I fancy a well known actress way more than Tim from the office, that's how NOT gay I am! Boy I sure love me some not being gay!"

By the way you're wrong and Cumberbatch would bang your girlfriend and your mum at the same time and get you to hold his coat for him while he does it.

Comment

er...no

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  "Ha I'm so NOT gay that I have to make explicit reference to how I fancy a well known actress way more than Tim from the office, that's how NOT gay I am! Boy I sure love me some not being gay!"

By the way you're wrong and Cumberbatch would bang your girlfriend and your mum at the same time and get you to hold his coat for him while he does it.
                  Well, my mum is dead so he can have her. Kinda weird, but so is Cumbersnatch.

Comment

Well, my mum is dead
                    But you'd still hold his coat. Weird fucker.

Comment

Working...
                    X