No announcement yet.

Prospects You Were Hyped On That Were A Bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    He wasn't really hyped but i thought Angelo Santana was gna be better than he was he got broken down, That bahama mama guy sure whipped him.
    lol I was starting to like Johnny Garcia till Santana demolished him, so then I got hyped on Santana that was till his last fight!

Comment

Fernando Vargas. I thought for sure he was going to unseat Kobayashi for the Nathan's Title.

Comment

Panchito bojado !!!! Wtf happened to him????? Last I heard he went mma???

Comment

Jorge Linares, Thomas Dulorme (not a given that he's done yet though), Fernando Guerrero.

Comment

Jorge Linares. I was so high on that guy, but he appears to be a massive bust.

Comment

I literally thought Jorge Linares was going to be one of the best fighters of this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Cant really remember any of the hype jobs back in the day 80's-90's except for maybe Dana Rosenblatt. I remember Arum saying in 1995 that Dana-oscar for the middleweight belt would be the biggest fight in boxing
                Don't forget Tommy Morrison or how about Andrew Maynard.

Comment

I was hyped for Lemiuex and Dulorme. I learned my lesson by judging a fighters ability against bums.

Still, hopefully Fortuna doesn't let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Ismayl Sillakh
                    Same jere. Although I'm not gonna call him a bust yet but I really didn't know his chin was that weak, or so it appears. I was about ready to crown him king of 175.

Still I have some hope for the black russian

Comment

David Reid

Comment

Working...
                      X