Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: If Hurd Stays in Front of Me and Takes Shots - He's Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like I said in another thread, the only way Charlo doesn't knock out Hurd is if they don't fight. Trout is a bad fight for almost anyone. He's a mover. He's not as good as he used to be, but he's not some guy you will run through. Hurd even had a bit of trouble until he wore him down. Charlo stops Hurd

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Charlo was neber buzzed or in danger.
      Charlo wasn't in danger but that left hand shook him up for a few seconds though

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        He's Ko'd his highest competition to date except for Trout.
        ? He's only faced 3 guys who have faced other top fighters. Rosado Vanes and Trout. And he went the distance with all of them.

Comment

Hurd wins easy. Charlo overated.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Charlo has power but its not anything to go by judging from his knock ratio.

Hurd has a better knock ratio.

Hurd will beat him by decision.
            It’s not just power it’s their styles. Charlo is more skilled Hurd is just a flat footed plodder. He is perfect for Charlo.

Comment

I'm confident Hurd can do the same thing to Charlo he did to everyone else. I wasn't impressed by Jermell last night. I don't know if it was because he was trying to stop Trout but his punch selection wasn't that good. It seem like he was only trying to catch Trout and jump on him if he caught him. He's going to have to catch Hurd with a lot of shots to cause any serious damage. I see Hurd walking him down and possible stop him late.

Comment

... Who was wanting to make Jarmell vs Hurd?... Al Haymon?... and when?... just next?

Comment

What a stupid statement. Well no sh it: even Paulie can ko someone that stayed in front of him taking shots

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Charlo wasn't in danger but that left hand shook him up for a few seconds though
                    The one time I thought he was buzzed the replay showed he was pushed. So he was off balance. You talking bout when he did that spin move.

Comment

It's funny that we're all talking about Hurd v. Charlo next and Hurd is out there talking about Kell Brook or Amir Khan (who he knows are relatively easy wins for him) lol

I just hope Al pushes the issue and makes Charlo v. Hurd next. By May of 2019, I expect Derrick James to have two unified champs under his guidance.

Charlo will beat Hurd and it's not hard to see.

These are the same posters who told me Lara would beat Hurd lol Some of you guys need to throw some tape on. The bias clouds your judgement too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X