Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager To Hearn: Accept and We'll Send Proof, Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea see now I’m back on Shellys side

Comment

• [QUOTE=Noelanthony;18717756]After I shout and pay my 3 managers how much am I left with?.... furthermore is that an offer or contract?[/QUOTE

Let me make sure I understand you correctly, are you replying to the conversation I had with Thack?

The 3 manager thing has nothing to do with why this fight isn't going down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        What, they sat down and negotiated, and talked through the offer. Like..in a meeting? Say it ain't so.
        Nope, they exchanged E-mails till they agreed to a purse than sat down and discussed the details. If they want to negotiate the purse do it, say "50 million is too little, give me more" or something

Comment

• [QUOTE=BDG;18718060]
          Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          After I shout and pay my 3 managers how much am I left with?.... furthermore is that an offer or contract?[/QUOTE

Let me make sure I understand you correctly, are you replying to the conversation I had with Thack?

The 3 manager thing has nothing to do with why this fight isn't going down.
          No I don’t get involved in all that just poking fun at this situation.Whether you are for Wilder or Joshua it’s all good

Comment

• [QUOTE=Noelanthony;18718076]
            Originally posted by BDG View Post
            No I don’t get involved in all that just poking fun at this situation.Whether you are for Wilder or Joshua it’s all good
            Ok, it's all semantics ...LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              And all Haymon and Deas need to do is stop grandstanding and simply tell him what the details are.

But they won't. Because if they wanted the fight they would have done that already.
              There aren't much details by now. Just an offer of 50 million. Agree to it and than discuss the details. Hearn knows the least it will do is 45-50 million, his money is guaranteed, so no problem in that. There's no harm in falling back before signing a contract

Comment

• English dude is stalling

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  AJ wanted 50 million Wilder team is offering you 50 million agree to the financial terms first then work on the other details.
                  Exactly it's not rocket science but these fan boys want to make excuses. We all know who the A side is. Aj wanted 50 mill now its offered agree and get the details done later. Wilder and he's team are taking all the risks for this fight to get done.

Comment

• Eddie is running out of excuses....

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                      Tell wilders team to f@ck off....bunch of cowboys
                      ahh just like I said earlier. So you saying fuuuk off simply means you have no more logic. Actually you never had logic. Game over .

Comment

Working...
                      X