No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Withdraws From Golovkin Rematch on May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dobromir View Post
    NSAC should check Canelo's hair sample for abuse of Clenbuterol. Hair sample can trace Clenuterol abuse 6 months back [1]. The test cost is 60-90 USD. The hair test will show up everything that an athlete has done during the hairs growth. LOL, I would not be surprised if Canelo comes to the NSAC hearing shaved DD

Latest state-of-the-art hair screening techniques for Clenbuterol can detect very fine amounts of metabolites of Clenbuterol that are retained in the hair shaft. They can actually get a timeline of what and when things were taken, as well as relative doses [2-4].

[1] Machnik M, Geyer H, Horning S, Breidbach A, Delahaut P, Schänzer W, "Long-term detection of clenbuterol in human scalp hair by gas chromatography-high-resolution mass spectrometry", J Chromatogr B Biomed Sci Appl., 723(1-2):147-55, 1999.

[2] Kintz P, "A new series of hair test results involving anabolic steroids", Toxicologie Analytique et Clinique, 29(3):320-324, 2017.

[3] Parr MK, et al. "Distinction of clenbuterol intake from drug or contaminated food of animal origin in a controlled administration trial – the potential of enantiomeric separation for doping control analysis", Journal
    Food Additives & Contaminants: Part A, Vol. 34, pp. 525-535, 2016.

[4] Odoardi S, et. al. "High-throughput screening for drugs of abuse and pharmaceutical drugs in hair by liquid-chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry (LC-HRMS)", Vol. 133, pp. 302-310, 2017.
    I was saying something like this on another thread. Canelos hair is the longest I've ever seen it. The top probably has about 6-8 months of growth at its longest points so now would be prime time to either prove his innocence or his demise. I'm not some kind of hair expert, just a barber for 15 years

Comment

• Cual pocho mojarra? Soy nacido en Piedras Negras maricon! Aquí no vengas moviendo la mamadora perrita, te meo el pinche osico jotita!
      Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      Please let the spanish for REAL MEXICANS like me, sad POCHO

Comment

• This all floIV fault. Canelo thinks that if you're the top ppv fighter now you will be given a pass to use illegal substance like floIV.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Except that now GGG gets to sue Canelo for breach of contract.

There is also legal precedent.

After Guillermo Jones failed his drug test in the lead up to his 2014 rematch with Denis Lebedev, Lebedev sued for lost purse and expenses, and was awarded $2 million dollars in damages.

Deontay Wilder also sued Alexander Povetkin for his failed drug test in the lead up to their fight.

Wilder won $4.5 million in damages, the full amount of his purse.

Canelo will have little chance in winning as the case history has shown, and Golovkin will most likely end up being awarded damages in the full amount of his purse also.

Golden Boy probably has an insurance policy that covers eventualities like this, so unfortunately, it probably wont be Canelo who is out of pocket for the $15m.

If it does come out of Canelos pocket, he will learn a very expensive lesson in professionalism.
          when I heard wilder would go to Russia to fight povetkin I was stunned but they never had any intention of fighting him haymon paid for the test to show povetkin positive and they got paid for NOT fighting. THAT was the plan from the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
            Loeffler already throating ODLH nads for a Sept pay day. $100 says Loeffler got GGG to sign something agreeing to Canelo withdrawing without legal repercussions.
            Canelo had to withdraw, golden boy already issued refunds, and there wouldn't be enough time to promote the fight even if it didn't get cancelled.

Not defending Canelo here, but there was no other option.

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
              Cual pocho mojarra? Soy nacido en Piedras Negras maricon! Aquí no vengas moviendo la mamadora perrita, te meo el pinche osico jotita!
              Ayy si nacido en piedras negras y de seguro estás de mojado jajaja
              Yo no tengo necesidad de salir de mi país para tener exito, naci, creci y moriré en Monterrey Nuevo León Mexico y te puedes ir mucho a la verga puñetas, saludos cordiales 😉

Comment

• Y luego me saliste regio. Sabes bien que lo único que sale de Monterrey son maricones y culos pa chingarla. Mira Naco maricon teclado de ciber, tu a mi me pelas la verga. Tú no mueves la mamadora sin mi permiso. No sales de Monterrey porque es la capital de maricones, por eso ni del closet sales imbecil! Quieres que te traiga una lechita tibia pa que pares de llorar maricon? Con razón te gusta Canelo, eres todo un maricon regio de skinny jeans de la Soriana te apuesto!!
                Originally posted by KO MX View Post
                Ayy si nacido en piedras negras y de seguro estás de mojado jajaja
                Yo no tengo necesidad de salir de mi país para tener exito, naci, creci y moriré en Monterrey Nuevo León Mexico y te puedes ir mucho a la verga puñetas, saludos cordiales 😉

Comment

• how is any of this GGG's fault? canelo cheated and canelo is backing down now. what a clown

Comment

• BigAssRed needs his Clen to face the monster!!

GUILTY!!!!

Comment

• Clenelo Puzzynelo Phagotnello - wasted 2-3 years not fighting 3G hiding in his special b1tchnello weight division. then h0m0nello finally decides to fight 3g and
                      has to use illigal wrapping, paid judges to get a draw and performance enhanced drugs. And now as
                      a cherry on top when he gets caught decides to withdraw. what a phag0t lol
                      Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 04-03-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X