• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    Wheres the gif?!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Mike tyson couldn't handle the real tyson (fury)
      You guys are crazy.

Mike tyson was good, back in the days when heavyweights were small men

Mike tyson is little, he's a small man.

Tyson Fury is 6'9", Mike tyson would have to jump to land anything, and he'd be intimidated by the humongous fury.

When tyson couldn't bully his opponents he crumbled, and he even struggled against small 6'4" heavies due to him being so teeny tiny

Tyson Fury ko8 Mike tyson
      For christ sake Neven (guy witk like 25% KO ratio) Pajkic floored him, what do you think Tyson with his pressure and power would do to Fury? He's unproven, Johnson is a decent fighter, but he's defensive and slow. Mike Tyson with his speed would dance circles around Fury. Your fanboism is getting ridicoulous

Comment

Priceless. That's the future of the HW division according to Mr Earl Hickey.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Y'all just be hating on the boy.

I even see one of you chumps bet on Cunningham, may as well throw your e-points away.

Tyson Fury, 20-0 future undisputed champ

Deal with it.

Comment

Y'all just be hating on the boy.

I even see one of you chumps bet on Cunningham, may as well throw your e-points away.

Tyson Fury, 20-0 future undisputed champ

Deal with it.
            No we're not hating, we're just being realistic. You on the other seem to know nothing about this sport, and I bet you never even stepped in to the ring. You're just another blind fanboy fully supporting fighter just beacuse he's from the same country as you. And yes I bet on Cunningham beacuse he'll expose Fury big time, but may be robbed which worries me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              No we're not hating, we're just being realistic. You on the other seem to know nothing about this sport, and I bet you never even stepped in to the ring. You're just another blind fanboy fully supporting fighter just beacuse he's from the same country as you. And yes I bet on Cunningham beacuse he'll expose Fury big time, but may be robbed which worries me the most.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"you never laced up a glove"

**** off you dick head

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"you never laced up a glove"

**** off you dick head
                Go and learn something about this sport moron. And remember to be here April 21.
                Now

Comment

Oh i'll be here sunshine, i'll be here to enjoy your sweet salty tears as cunningham crumbles to the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                  X