• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laugh at casuals that think Mcgregor have a chance against Khabib

Khabib is going to murder him lmao

Bookmarked this thread

Comment

I hope you're right but I can't see it. Every fight starts on the feet.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        I hope you're right but I can't see it. Every fight starts on the feet.
        Connor got choked out against Nate doe

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Connor got choked out against Nate doe
          Yes he did!

Comment

This fight was ****ing crazy lol

Still doe mma sucks ass, when they're on the ground it's unwatchable

Comment

That was crazy. Wild!

Ferguson fight was great, this submission and post-fight was fantastic. Best thing I've seen this entire year in sports

Comment

In comparison to what I seen tonight, boxing is undoubtedly a gentlemans sport.

Comment

I still think Conor would have made a far better boxer than MMA fighter. That he gave Mayweather one of the decent challenges of his career while "trying it out" is pretty amazing vs the level he may have achieved with a proper background.

He flops around like a fish on the ground in MMA. More or less sits on his butt and watches the clock.

Never got the big deal about his trash talk. Chael Sonnen is intelligent & hilarious. Conor just says "glass jaw bum" over and over, nothing else really. I guess people are suckers for accents?
                  Last edited by ////; 10-07-2018, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    I still think Conor would have made a far better boxer than MMA fighter. That he gave Mayweather one of the decent challenges of his career while "trying it out" is pretty amazing vs the level he may have achieved with a proper background.

He flops around like a fish on the ground in MMA. More or less sits on his butt and watches the clock.

Never got the big deal about his trash talk. Chael Sonnen is intelligent & hilarious. Conor just says "glass jaw bum" over and over, nothing else really. I guess people are suckers for accents?

Comment

Working...
                    X