Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So this is where rap music is going now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
    Most rap these days is garbage.

I'd rather listen to happy remixes from actual great rappers like this over 99% of the new stuff released.

https://youtu.be/WZMLryxx0Vc
    Yeah man. You sound like the old heads back in my young days.

Comment

What's going on in rap today is just a reflection of what's going on in the rest of the world.

It's cooler to be a fa*got than a gangsta these days.

Comment

this the sh**

Comment

Young thug has some very diverse and creative music...however yea he does look like a phag...but the music itself isnt all bad

Comment

Biggie and Pac rolling in their graves

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              He only had 1 good solo song, Danny Glover, all his other good songs were features. Overrated
              Check
              Halftime
              With that
              Again
              Hercules
              Best friend
              Big racks

Some have features but they’re still good

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                in my own defense, ive been on the other side of the fence. spent a great deal of my youth in a legit hood. by the time i was 12, ive seen with my own eyes acts of unprovoked violence that would be hard to believe.

same with rappers, i got the fnck out as soon as i could. nothing in da hood but self created hopelessness and lessons on how not to act when you escape it.

you say ''extremely safe places'' as if its a bad thing. and i agree. being surrounded by civilized humans might be asking too much.

enough about me, lets this shlt called rap

Damn so what all they do to you in the hood and are the pampers also due to PTHD?

Thanks for sharing
                Last edited by maracho; 07-23-2018, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  It's hard to monitor our kids because we might be monitoring our kids but other parents aren't.
                  You were a kid once. Remember the kids that were deemed cool were the ones with the bad stuff so other kids usually gravitated towards them. So it's you against peer pressure.
                  So youd gravitate toward trannies because they're cool? How so?

Comment

Working...
                  X