Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think floyd use IV'S becuase he ko hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      No, you are wrong. I just checked boxrec and the fight was in Vegas. Do your research before being so sure you are right when you are wrong.
      Boxrec is not reliable, trust me it happened at Wembley, Mayweather got lucky with a check-hook ; the UK ref did not allow 'Money-Mayweather' to fight on the inside, the fix was in.

Comment

I'll never forgot the 2 Maidana fights in Buenos Aires, pure entertainment...

Comment

[QUOTE=oscar9992;18949945]Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to fly there to fight AJ?

You cant compare the 2 one is a weed smoking waste man with a big mouth and nothing else, the other one made more money out of the sport than any single boxer, PPV Records, Worldwide Fanbase, Stadium Filler these are all facts the list is endless.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            I'll never forgot the 2 Maidana fights in Buenos Aires, pure entertainment...
            Same here.

Almost as great as the time Floyd went to the Philippines to beat Pac.

Comment

They fought in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Las Vegas Nevada where Mayweather lives. Damn, why are so many saying this fight happened in England when it didn't. Mayweather didn't fly to England to fight Hatton. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.
              Mate I think these guys a just trolling.
              Surely everyone knows the fight happened in Vegas.
              Some of these guys get a kick out of being very sarcastic i think.

Comment

I can always count on you to get boxing history right. Half of these guys seem to think they fought in England. Both AJ and Wilder want that home country advantage. Mayweather knew better than to fight Hatton in England where an English referee would let Hatton break every rule, hold and hit, wrestle and maul without even a warning. We saw the unfair treatment others got when they fought Hatton in England.
                Yet the first to mind is Kosta.
                He got all that you just mentioned and more so yer i dont blame Floyd for not wanting to fight over their.

Comment

OP abandoned the thread after embarrassing himself I see...

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to fly there to fight AJ?

Deontay desperatedly wants it happen in US, despite saying he would love to fight AJ in UK. Is he scared to fight Joshua in UK?

Your content is garbage. Welcome to cold storage, we're done here.

Comment

Working...
                    X