No announcement yet.

Charlo andrade jacobs and sergey need to fight each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Enough is enough. Canelo ggg and saunders are three top dogs who bring in the most money in the division. These guys can't sit on the sidelines hoping for a payday. Do what ggg did when he started out. Wipe everyone until the champ has to vacate or fight you. They all need to fight each other instead of waiting for the next 22-22 guy.
    Jacobs is fighting Sergey but Jermall should fight Andrade. The winner could honestly say he beat a top middleweight because neither has done that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Yes, unification would take precedence, but they won't be able to duck Charlo forever.

Even Canelo got stripped by the WBC for not fighting the interim champion (GGG), so nobody should doubt whether the WBC would strip GGG (or Canelo) if it comes to that. Charlo might have to wait another year, but he'll get his shot or be upgraded to full champion eventually.
      I don't think anyone is ducking Charlo. He hasn't beaten anyone at mw.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        That's exactly what Charlo did. Canelo/GGG winner will have to vacate or fight him.
        Haha you must be joking. Otherwise, sounds like wbc propaganda.

Neither Heiland or Centeno have fought more than 1 top 10 mw, let alone for a world title. Centeno's ONLY 12 rounder was vs Charlo, and one legged Heiland's last 12 rounder was when he beat Macklin in 2014 (fought nobodies after that).

I'm all for fighting mandatories, but wbc & ibf need to get their **** together, so being undisputed isn't such a headfuck. There should not be 2 abc's demanding mandatories at the same time. Also, ibf should not force a mandatory on 3 weeks notice.. should have done it before or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          I don't think anyone is ducking Charlo. He hasn't beaten anyone at mw.
          The same could be said about Canelo, he has yet to beat anyone at MW. A real MW.

Comment

man Andrade is becoming a thing of the past I had high hopes for him

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post

Neither Heiland or Centeno have fought more than 1 top 10 mw, let alone for a world title. Centeno's ONLY 12 rounder was vs Charlo, and one legged Heiland's last 12 rounder was when he beat Macklin in 2014 (fought nobodies after that).

I'm all for fighting mandatories, but wbc & ibf need to get their **** together, so being undisputed isn't such a headfuck. There should not be 2 abc's demanding mandatories at the same time. Also, ibf should not force a mandatory on 3 weeks notice.. should have done it before or not at all.
              How do you think GGG got his WBC and WBA titles? He didn't beat any top fighter to become a mandatory or interim title holder. Those are two titles that were hande to him and never even beat a champion for them. The only belt he actually won by beating the champ was the one that got stripped, the IBF. It was the IBF's turn as GGG hasn't done a mandatory since 2016. IBF gave him an exemption to fight Canelo. Since he wasn't fighting Canelo, he had to make his mandatory, they allowed him another exemption to fight Vanes but had agree to fight his mandatory next. Pretty simple if you ask me.

Comment

Andrade wouldn't fight either of the Charlos at 154. He seems content being inactive and irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                  The same could be said about Canelo, he has yet to beat anyone at MW. A real MW.
                  some people think he beat ggg...that's leagues better than a cripple and centeno. yea, charlo is somehow the interim champ, but I don't expect canelo or ggg to have any interest in fighting him with unification fights and a possible 3rd fight in the picture. charlo shouldn't be waiting around for that shot imo.

Comment

them guys are an embarrassment. like a bunch of tramps with their caps out asking for money. maybe if they fought each other and one emerged from the pack then theyd get their shot. jacobs had his chance already and didnt do enough, its not a charity against golovkin, you get a chance and if you blow it your not getting another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                      It's WBC propaganda that Charlo is the interim champion? You sure you know what words mean? I'm just stating plain fact. Charlo is the interim champion. They'll have to fight him or vacate.

None of that changes a single thing I said.

I'm all for fighting mandatories, but wbc & ibf need to get their **** together, so being undisputed isn't such a headfuck.
                      Keeping belts unified is very easy. Just fight your mandatories. The problem is that it's often better for the fighter to ditch belts so he can fight easier voluntaries.

GGG could have kept his IBF belt, but he wanted an easier fight against Vanes.

If GGG or Canelo vacate to avoid Charlo, it'll be the same issue.

You don't have undisputed champions because it's too hard to stay champion when you have to constantly fight top fighters, so fighters prefer to have fewer belts so they can take easier fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X