Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Andre Ward vs Deontay Wilder at Cruiserweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward would not be moving like the Hulk (aka AJ). I got Ward by easy decision because he would figure Wilder out and basically embarrass him with superior timing and technical ability.

Comment

Ward boxes Wilders ear off. Ward is smaller, faster, and by far the boxing savant compared to Wilder. Ward would exploit every flaw Wilder has with ease. This is definitely one fight where I'm certain Wilders right hand gets shut down.

Comment

can wilder even make weight? if ward comes back, it won't be to fight guys like wilder...but he'd be better off fighting him drained.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          I'd have to see how rail thin Wilder looks weighing 200
          watch him in the olympics. he was sub 200 there and that was with same day weigh ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
            id be very very interested to see whos side people take.
            That's the first thing that comes to mind huh? Whose side people would take? Not how the fight would play out?

Comment

I would say wilder. He only need to keep ward at bay and save that right hand for later rounds. Thats it

Comment

Wilder

Size Matters

Unless He is also drained like Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  watch him in the olympics. he was sub 200 there and that was with same day weigh ins.

Ah thanks for the info!

Comment

Ward by decision.

Wilder would be weight drained and Ward would destroy his bird chest and abdomen with infighting.

All he'd have to do is avoid that right hand cannon that Wilder has and he's in there

Comment

I don't think as much of Ward as many do. Ward is a light heavyweight and strong and good at close range fighting at that weight. He is not a 200 pounder and would not be nearly as strong as Wilder on the inside. He does not have the punching power to hurt Wilder. Wilder would have huge advantages in reach, strength, and punching power. I think he would bash Ward with his long fast powerful left jab and knock him out with his crushing straight right.I doubt Ward would win any rounds or last very long. I think it would be a total mismatch and an easy KO win for Wilder. If Wilder drops down to cruiserweight I think he knocks out all the other cruiserweights.

Comment

Working...
                      X