No announcement yet.

Marcus Browne would kick Gvozdyk's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Browne would kick Gvozdyk's ass

If you thought southpaw Karpency almost had him out just wait.

Browne's fight against Kalajdzic was a bit over dramatisized. Browne rightfully won the fight that had a road block or two. Schit happens.

But if we're talking about stylistically speaking, Browne would eat Gvozdyk's lunch.

Heard it here first

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Browne's fight against Kalajdzic was a bit over dramatisized. Browne rightfully won the fight that had a road block or two. Schit happens.

But if we're talking about stylistically speaking, Browne would eat Gvozdyk's lunch.

Heard it here first
    Brown is an excellent light heavyweight. GGG is so good that GGG haters like you need a 15 pound weight advantage and a 9 year age advantage to try to get him beat. I guess you haven't found a middleweight you think can do the job. Shouldn't you be siccing light heavyweight Browne of fellow light heavyweight Ward instead of middleweight GGG? But you love Ward and don't want him to lose. GGG haters are almost always Ward lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Brown is an excellent light heavyweight. GGG is so good that GGG haters like you need a 15 pound weight advantage and a 9 year age advantage to try to get him beat. I guess you haven't found a middleweight you think can do the job. Shouldn't you be siccing light heavyweight Browne of fellow light heavyweight Ward instead of middleweight GGG? But you love Ward and don't want him to lose. GGG haters are almost always Ward lovers.
      1. This thread has nothing to do with GGG its about Gvod. What are you talking about?

2. "Find someone to beat GGG"? He already lost to Jacobs. How do I know? I was at the fight and Ill tell you, anytime you can get an arena full of GG fans to say GGG lost, chances are GGG lost. Check any notable boxing website rbr thread and everyone says that Jacobs win.

3. Browne would kick Gvod's ass

Comment

Heard it here first
        Marcus Brown ain't ****.

He could beat Gvozdyk to death and he still ain't ****

He's always wobbling

He damn near fell when they took off his robe.

Comment

Heard it here first
          Enlighten me how Browne beat Hot Rod (I don't like using nicknames but I don't know his name and don't care enough to open another tab). His knockdown in round 1 wasn't even a landed shot and he was knocked down numerous times in the later rounds to all be ruled as slips except for one. You say rightfully like the judges and referee weren't all riding Browne to give him the victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            Enlighten me how Browne beat Hot Rod (I don't like using nicknames but I don't know his name and don't care enough to open another tab). His knockdown in round 1 wasn't even a landed shot and he was knocked down numerous times in the later rounds to all be ruled as slips except for one. You say rightfully like the judges and referee weren't all riding Browne to give him the victory.
            I watched the fight live and specifically remember i had Browne up after the last round. If you're asking me to go back over a year in time and explain to you why i had Brown winning , you're sadly mistaking

Just know that Brown will beat the breaks off Gvod

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Marcus Brown ain't ****.

He could beat Gvozdyk to death and he still ain't ****

He's always wobbling

He damn near fell when they took off his robe.
              I never said he was the king of the division but he will beat Gvod. Wanna know something else? Erickson Lubin is another beast in the making. YDKSAB

Comment

I never said he was the king of the division but he will beat Gvod. Wanna know something else? Erickson Lubin is another beast in the making. YDKSAB

Why you acting all soft like that?????

You can't even talk boxing to strangers without getting mad.

That says a LOT about you

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Why you acting all soft like that?????

You can't even talk boxing to strangers without getting mad.

That says a LOT about you
                  I'm not mad. I'm just being honest with you.

You're a funny guy and all, but YDKSAB. That's just a fact. One doesn't have to be mad to state the facts and be honest

Comment

Heard it here first
                    LOL. End thread. That was robbery of the year.

Comment

Working...
                    X