No announcement yet.

Borracho!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borracho!

EDIT: This the Latino Lounge's version of Drunk Lang, its not limited to beers.

Post your favorite beers, doesn't have to be limited to beers in hispanic countries. But since I brought it up, to me, this is by far the best Mexican beer I've had to date, really good stuff, Negra Modelo.

I never had the Pale Modelo, I tend to prefer dark lagers over pale ones.

Tecate is pale, but its drinkable:

However, this is one Mexican beer that I hate, Corona Extra. This is nothing more than overhyped bottled urine. I have nothing good to say about this beer, how on earth it became so popular is beyond me. It tastes bad. People say you have to use a lime, but that makes it worse for me. Two thumbs down

Last edited by Derranged; 08-13-2016, 05:06 PM.
    Zaroku Zaroku Ether Ether like this.

Derranged, do you have a hispanic girl or something? I see you like this section of the forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Derranged, do you have a hispanic girl or something? I see you like this section of the forum..
      My ex girl is Dominican, and nearly every girl I messed with in the past year and half has been hispanic.

Not sure that has anything to with this. I like to be all over the forum.

Comment

Two other drinkable hispanic beers:

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Avoid this one at ALL costs. :down:

Comment

why do you call them hispanic beer? all those beers posted here are 100% mexican....

Comment

Mickeys

millerlight highlife

Comment

Miller is disgusting.
                Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

San miguel is good, always drink this when im over in spain

Comment

In general American beer is crap. American breweries mostly focus on mass production rather than quality. Its just ****ty enough to where its easy and cheap to make but just drinkable enough to where the consumer will keep buying it because of price.

Even foreign beers that are mainstream in America aren't all that great.

Its a shame really.

Comment

Working...
                    X