Comments Thread For: Video: Lomachenko Talks Pedraza Fight, Linares Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Linares rematch? For what now?
    Fuk??? Who knows! Some idiot tried telling me Linares is borderline P4P top 10.

Dude has a chin worse than Khan. KO'd in round 1 by a scrub.

Ko'd in round 2 by a nobody.

KO'd by a guy Broner beat down.

These fools hype the sht out of him because they suk that Loma Dic.

Dude got beat by a Cab Driver with triple digit loses...

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      You forgot to write -LOL- it's kind of your trade mark. You make accusations followed by a "laugh out loud" as if your point is just too funny. It is your thing, amirtight? OK, so next time write your BS give us the LOL at the end so we all know when to laugh...

Your GOD lost to an actual CAB driver!!!

:

LOL better???

Comment

Loma needs an 11 fight deal with DZZY. Have they made him an offer? P4P should be worth something.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          He's so shook of Tank he's resorting to fighting tank's leftovers just to see if can compare.

If Tank ever decides to grow a pair and man up I will bet you a perm-ban that Loma wins.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
            He's so shook of Tank he's resorting to fighting tank's leftovers just to see if can compare.

Tank doesn't even have the balls to fight Tevin Farmer let alone Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yeah just like you said GGG KO's Canelo easily.

They fight ill gladly take your money. Taking money from fools is easy!
              I will take that bet.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                If Tank ever decides to grow a pair and man up I will bet you a perm-ban that Loma wins.
                I'll take that bet. If Loma ever at any point beats Davis, I'll willingly delete my profile. Will you do same?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  I'll take that bet. If Loma ever at any point beats Davis, I'll willingly delete my profile. Will you do same?
                  Yes I will.
                  Just gotta weight now till fatty can't make 130 and has to step up.

Comment

You forgot to write -LOL- it's kind of your trade mark. You make accusations followed by a "laugh out loud" as if your point is just too funny. It is your thing, amirtight? OK, so next time write your BS give us the LOL at the end so we all know when to laugh...
                    The thing is even if he put the lol it’s just not funny. It’s because of Loma Tank turned into a fat lesbian. He didn’t want any Ukraine smoke and fancied his chances challenging Deontay Wilder.

I used to F#uck with Gervonta heavy until he became a feminist and a Judas snake

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X