Introducing myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      You would think he would actually try to make an effort at this point. Using the same IP address and introducing yourself in the lounge as your first post?

Who the hell has that much time to waste?

Or maybe he has legit brain damage.

"Maybe I'll fool them this time"
      I think even if it was someone new that introduction post so boring that we saved ourselves some brain cells by getting rid of that poster.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        I think even if it was someone new that introduction post so boring that we saved ourselves some brain cells by getting rid of that poster.

Yeah, and that dork had the nerve to say that science is boring.

Counting the gray hairs on Don King's balls would be more fun than reading his posts.

Comment

Counting the gray hairs on Don King's balls would be more fun than reading his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

I’ve tried looking for it to bump it but can’t find it. It was literally my first post.

If I’m not mistaken, somebody called for a red k strike on me in that thread too. It must have taken like a year and a half to finally get into the green again.
            The funniest thing about this introduction is that you actually looked it up online before you posted lol good stuff

Comment

Yeah, and that dork had the nerve to say that science is boring.

And he dislikes space exploration. I bet he likes his men's anus tight with a black hole(no pun intended) like suction.

Comment

You would think he would actually try to make an effort at this point. Using the same IP address and introducing yourself in the lounge as your first post?

Who the hell has that much time to waste?

Or maybe he has legit brain damage.

"Maybe I'll fool them this time"
                He's been back numerous times since his MeatSauce days...he'll be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

I’ve tried looking for it to bump it but can’t find it. It was literally my first post.

If I’m not mistaken, somebody called for a red k strike on me in that thread too. It must have taken like a year and a half to finally get into the green again.
                  lol You came a long way since then!
                  Last edited by TBear; 10-22-2018, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    take a wild guess
                    That hoe I crushed while whipping my old dong out to piss, my wife loves holding my dong as I pee standing up...

She once stupidly said, while holdiging my man meat, “I wish I had one of these....you can aim it”.

Bish, wtf is wrong with you.. I don’t ever...ever. Never ever want you to want a dong...

My pretty wife ****ed up my day....

Comment

Working...
                    X