• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    Its right at the top of my to do list.
    tell bobby we coming fo that neck.

Comment

I think the article has the names mixed up.

Comment

One good performance in YEARS by Manny against a nothing opponent and people really think he could even compete with Crawford at this point? I love Manny but any top guy batters him at this stage. Crawford would humiliate him. Again, I love Pac but lets be real here.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
          Crawford would humiliate him. Again, I love Pac but lets be real here.
          "Humiliate" him?

Lmao y'all think Crawford is waaaaayyyyyyyyyy better than he actually is. A 39 year old Manny is so much better than anybody Crawford has on his resume. Sh#t's not even f**king close. I'm not saying a 39 f**king year old Pacquiao would win (but I will say that a prime Manny f**king shreds a prime Crawford into a thousand little pieces lol), but it would be by FAR Crawford's toughest fight. By f**king far.

Do y'all understand that Crawford's biggest win is a motherf**king Gamboa who got stopped after Terence by a 12 loss fighter?

His resume is f**king trash. He hasn't even faced somebody yet on the same level as a f**king 40 year old "has been".
          Last edited by Mike D; 10-20-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Even at this stage of pac career I'm still very confident that he will beat a prime untested crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              One good performance in YEARS by Manny against a nothing opponent and people really think he could even compete with Crawford at this point? I love Manny but any top guy batters him at this stage. Crawford would humiliate him. Again, I love Pac but lets be real here.
              bet the house on it then puto!

Comment

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Crawford is Scared, Top Rank Prevented The Fight

World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has rejected any talk that he avoided a potential fight with Terence Crawford. The two boxers were promotional stablemates under the Top Rank banner for several years. Pacquiao's contract with Top Rank expired last year, and the boxer is now promoting himself through his own company, MP Promotions.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

All real boxing fans know who the true champion of each division is, unfortunately the sport is business driven and PAC holds some variant of title giving him some sort of claim to a piece of the alphabet jigsaw @147.

We all know Crawford schools him regardless, Manny would no doubt be claiming he had a shoulder injury or he wouldn’t stand stlll.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    World Boxing Association "regular" welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has rejected any talk that he avoided a potential fight with Terence Crawford. The two boxers were promotional stablemates under the Top Rank banner for several years. Pacquiao's contract with Top Rank expired last year, and the boxer is now promoting himself through his own company, MP Promotions.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Pac should have dispatched crawford if arum didn't prevented the fight.

Comment

I’m the best boxing fan

I read these comments and you guys a clueless.
                      Pac beats Crawford... Fight will happen next year I am told.

Comment

Working...
                      X