Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez Shoves Crawford, Who Responds With Right At Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Bud is just someone you don't mess with. I bet he cool & level headed in person.

As for Errol, don't get it twisted..he will duke it out with Bud & Al ain't got NO problems with it. And you right, it will be a dog fight cuz they both good!
    yep, i wasn't implying errol would back down or anything. the build-up woudl be intense

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Shawn Porters Dad said he called TC out to fight in an alley, back when TC was 135-140, and he said TC was willing to fight him there and then...no cameras...no trainers...like legit square up and fight.

Porters Dad took the time to point out hes a SMW or LHW and he said TC didnt even blink..was totally down to fight for fightings sake.

TC is a dog and his calm demeanor just throws people off. Dude is not to be fucked with
    damn, didn't know about this.

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Lol, foh with that nonsense. Crawford knows what he's in the ring with and acted accordingly
    lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      Benavidez dipped that though lol...Bud pulled back tbh...that was a check swing
      100% agree with you

Comment

IF "Bud" would have connected would he be in the pen next to Cosby right now??

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Benevidez need some Proactiv.
          I don’t usually comment on a fighters face but any time I watch him I do intentionally ensure I’m not consuming food

Comment

Bud was just letting him know he was gonna f him up. Bud is cat quick doe, he pulled the punch on purpose. I was surprised he was at 145 honestly. Maybe he’s tempting Errol! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
              Crawford's quick as ****, could barely see that punch at all.
              And Benavidez reflexes are even quicker since Crawford missed the punch.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                Bud was just letting him know he was gonna f him up. Bud is cat quick doe, he pulled the punch on purpose. I was surprised he was at 145 honestly. Maybe he’s tempting Errol! Lol
                Is that the retired fighter from Texas??

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Crawford needs a nice big bucket of chicken, and some watermelon to go with it.
                  You are just pissed that your mom has a black boyfriend and occasionally you catch him slapping your sister on the arse but you pretend you don’t see anything and carry on playing Fortnite. Plus he threatened he would beat you up if you tell. So you take your frustrations out when you post

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    Your shouldn’t be in this forum with this post. It makes absolutely NO sense. And you actually made the case that the fight won’t even be close at all. Read my latest post. I ran down that bums record and exposed him for what he is.
                    He's only breaking your balls. Don't pay him no mind.

Comment

He ain't that quik benavedez easily slipped it

Comment

Working...
                      X