No announcement yet.

So I got this young chicks number in the mall today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I got this young chicks number in the mall today

Got this chicks number in the mall today, cute 18 year old italian girl.. asked her about coffee I was looking for... she asked me about my accent... chatted a bit then got her number... best way to do it... forget tinder/bumble and all that other bullshit

In person is always the best way.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Yeah I agree man. These pussies wanna talk to women on dating apps, grow a fucking pair of balls I say

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Yeah I agree man. These pussies wanna talk to women on dating apps, grow a fucking pair of balls I say
        Plenty of edited profile photos full of filters and skin smoothing, screw online.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Got this chicks number in the mall today, cute 18 year old italian girl.. asked her about coffee I was looking for... she asked me about my accent... chatted a bit then got her number... best way to do it... forget tinder/bumble and all that other bullshit
          Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          /Thread

Comment

Didn't happen though did it mate?.

Comment

Hell ya man keep it old skool like a G. That's the way it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Didn't happen though did it mate?.
                What cute 18 year old would want to date some 120 lbs ginger wearing an XXX FUBU shirt with goat shit stains on it?

Although I guess she could be trying to get back at her father...

Comment

I'm curious to know at what point in this story you asked her her age

Comment

I stood there and chatted for 15 mins or so... if you do that and it goes well, they tend not to be flakey.

For me asking for numbers isn't a big deal. If any chick shows interest I'll go for it.

One time in a different supermarket, i checked out some girl and she checked me out back... so I just went for it and that worked out well... if you know what i mean lol

Comment

Working...
                    X