Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara's Advice for Golovkin: Can't Beat Canelo by Decision in Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    People like to criticize Mayweather but he gave immediate rematches both times that he had a close call and seperated himself from the opponent.

Golovkin and Canelo get passes though for the Lara and Jacobs fight because they aren't black and the opponents that had a claim for the victory were black.

Ward also didn't get a pass on the Kovalev fight but gave an immediate rematch and seperated himself from his opponent.

Black fighters always doing the most and getting the least credit.

Meanwhile these other ******* get every advantage and every pass given to them.
    The Lara fight and the Jacobs fight have nothing to do with each other. Nobody in the world said that Jacobs beat G until recently. It was a consensus victory at the time. A close one, but one that nobody disagreed with until after the first Canelo fight it seems.

The Lara fight people were calling BS on the cards right away

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      The Lara fight and the Jacobs fight have nothing to do with each other. Nobody in the world said that Jacobs beat G until recently. It was a consensus victory at the time. A close one, but one that nobody disagreed with until after the first Canelo fight it seems.

The Lara fight people were calling BS on the cards right away
      Bruh I don't know where you were hiding during that time but many people, here on nsb, on social media, and mainstream media came out and said that they thought Jacobs won.

Breadman discussed the topic at length on his mailburg.

The Jacobs thing isn't new, many people were calling for the rematch.

However Jacobs himself seemed to not want a rematch despite claiming that he got robbed. I guess that's why it didn't happen because to me, even though I thought he won the fight with GGG, the fact he didn't push at all for the rematch just told me that he was scared of fighting GGG again.

Comment

People like to criticize Mayweather but he gave immediate rematches both times that he had a close call and seperated himself from the opponent.
        Most of attention Mayweather gets stems from him being the most famous and successful boxer ever, as well as his "money" persona. He literally created a character designed to make people hate him enough to buy tickets to his fights, just to see him lose.

Golovkin and Canelo get passes though for the Lara and Jacobs fight because they aren't black and the opponents that had a claim for the victory were black.
        The Lara decision didn't spark an outrage, because Lara's not a draw, and most casuals don't like his fighting style. The Jacobs bout didn't spark an outrage, because while Jacobs gave GGG the hardest fight of his career, many felt that GGG edged it, especially with the knockdown.

Ward also didn't get a pass on the Kovalev fight but gave an immediate rematch and seperated himself from his opponent.
        Kovalev was a much larger draw than Lara, and him and his team talked a bunch of shit because of that trash decision. They called dude "Son of Judges," for fuck's sake.

What is it with NSB and race baiting? I swear there was some other guy going around calling white people NASCAR fans and school shooters. Plenty of fighters from other races have gotten flak for close decisions, so I would advise that you stop distorting the truth.

-Canelo fought GGG again because of a gift draw in the first bout.

-Danny Garcia's wins against Herrera and Peterson are how he got the nickname "Gift."

-Pacquiao fought Marquez 4 times, because of decisions.
        Last edited by Slicc; 09-19-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Why turn it into a black v white thing bro?

Comment

[QUOTE=BigStomps;18037336]
            Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            Okay fair enough. It all goes down this weekend so let the best man win.
            Yes but even if the best man does win he won't so really you can't even say that with Canelo.
            More like if GGG doesnt knock Canelo out then hes not going to win even if he was the better fighter.

Comment

[QUOTE=BLASTER1;19118244]
              Originally posted by BigStomps View Post

Yes but even if the best man does win he won't so really you can't even say that with Canelo.
              More like if GGG doesnt knock Canelo out then hes not going to win even if he was the better fighter.
              And what's your point??
              Canelo won, that's what matters

Comment

[QUOTE=BigStomps;19118302]
                Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

And what's your point??
                Because you can't say may the best man win against Canelo.
                Even though i think he deserved a draw no-one he fights in Vegas can beat him even when hes not the best man to win the fight.

Comment

[QUOTE=BigStomps;19118302]
                  Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post

And what's your point??
                  I know your all for the best fighter to win but with Canelo it just cannot be done unless you knock him out.

Comment

BLASTER1 and BigStomps, fix your quotes or I'm going to have to issue you both with a fine (not a ban of any sort as I am not a mod, but I will take your money if you don't fix that shyt....watch out Stomps, I'm coming especially for you)

Comment

Bruh I don't know where you were hiding during that time but many people, here on nsb, on social media, and mainstream media came out and said that they thought Jacobs won.

Breadman discussed the topic at length on his mailburg.

The Jacobs thing isn't new, many people were calling for the rematch.

However Jacobs himself seemed to not want a rematch despite claiming that he got robbed. I guess that's why it didn't happen because to me, even though I thought he won the fight with GGG, the fact he didn't push at all for the rematch just told me that he was scared of fighting GGG again.
                      I just must not remember. I'm a Jacobs fan, but I don't see how you can give him 8 rounds in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X