Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any fights where you were happy it ended in a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagler vs SRL - liked both fighters but the loss sent Hagler into retirement

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
      Honestly, Canelo-GGG I draw wasn't bad, just the 10-2 card

I wouldn't say I was happy, but thought it was a fine result
      Just saying, see an Optometrists before your next DMV exam.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Hagler vs SRL - liked both fighters but the loss sent Hagler into retirement
        The loss did not send Hags to retirement.
        LEONARD's FAKE RETIREMENT DID.
        Hags had a rematch clause. Leonard faked his retirement then came back when Hags was already not interested .

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
          Hags had a rematch clause. Leonard faked his retirement then came back when Hags was already not interested .
          Sounds like the Golden Boy and the Pretty Boy! Just saying!

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
            Thanks. Always thought it was the loss because of Merchant's statement in the video/documentary I watched, "He told me that after the fight he never put gloves on again". Pretty *****ty thing SRL did.

Comment

The first Pacquiao vs Marquez fight.

If it weren't for that draw, we wouldn't have witness boxing's most epic rivalry

Comment

Draws usually leave me feeling flat, regardless of whether or not I'm rooting for a particular fighter. they're just so anticlimactic.

Comment

One fight I was ok with a draw ending.

Merqui Sosa vs. Charles Williams I(1995)

It was a war in which both fighters were unfit to continue due to the tremendous amount of punishment both men had received.
                  The Judge declared it a tech. draw after seven brutal rounds. One fighter had a closed eye due to a fractured cheekbone and the other had a few cuts cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    One fight I was ok with a draw ending.

Merqui Sosa vs. Charles Williams I(1995)

It was a war in which both fighters were unfit to continue due to the tremendous amount of punishment both men had received.
                    The Judge declared it a tech. draw after seven brutal rounds. One fighter had a closed eye due to a fractured cheekbone and the other had a few cuts cuts.
                    Commish Larry Hazard actually went in there and asked the two he was going to stop the fight.

In the rematch, they had another brutal fight .Williams was stopped in the 10th and was carried out of the ring .

Comment

Working...
                    X