Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan: I'll Smash Through Lemieux - Canelo or GGG Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont hate on anyones plans. Its good to hear that he has a goal. I dont dislike Spike at all. I just dont rate him highly. Him vs Lemieux is a fun fight. Id watch both of these guys against stationary fighters. I just wont pick them to win. Id think a lot of you guys would love this fight. Not too much skill on display but they'll give the crowd a show. I prefer boxers (runners2Most) but I enjoy all match ups, if matched correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      Lemieux doesn't stand a chance against this guy. It is not just Spike's angles, footwork and shoulder roll, but his pure intelligent mindset and pinpoint accuracy. It is also that mustache, which makes him unbeatable in my honest opinion.
      I pick Spike also. Hes more skillful than Lemieux but he likes to trade, and Lem has more power. If Spike boxes early I got him winning.

Comment

Yesssss good fight see how Spike goes at this level and what does the mule have left?! Bring this card on!!!

Comment

Good ol’ Spike turned down the chance to fight GGG already on May 5th. He wants a bit more quid to take a beating like that. His buddy Macklin still feels that liver shot to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
            I plan on smashing Valentina Nappi.
            She's getting a bit runned down looking lately or is it my imagination?

Anyway, battle of the bums here. These type of fighters bore me.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
              Good ol’ Spike turned down the chance to fight GGG already on May 5th. He wants a bit more quid to take a beating like that. His buddy Macklin still feels that liver shot to this day.
              The offer was cut in half. You cant mess with a dudes $ and expect him to like it.
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-21-2018, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Nobody who lost to Eubank Jr is running through the elite of the mw division.
                Why?? Guys cant lose and come back and have decent careers?? That Eubank was a lot better then the one I just saw recently with a beyond shty corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                  I wont hate on anyones plans. Its good to hear that he has a goal. I dont dislike Spike at all. I just dont rate him highly. Him vs Lemieux is a fun fight. Id watch both of these guys against stationary fighters. I just wont pick them to win. Id think a lot of you guys would love this fight. Not too much skill on display but they'll give the crowd a show. I prefer boxers (runners2Most) but I enjoy all match ups, if matched correctly.
                  I like all types of boxers. This is a fun fight. Its not among the best or most skilled but both got heart and wont quit.

Comment

I think its a good matchup.

Comment

LMFAO stfu you coward, you ducked Gennady when you had the chance. Ugly bish.

Comment

Working...
                      X