Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Cardio have the hottest song out right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Hammer having ghost writers wasn't a secret and he didn't try to keep it a secret. But not all of his songs had a ghost writer. You'll always see more than one person credited with writing a song if they contributed anything to the song of if the artist wanna make sure their friends eats. Even comedians have other comedians helping them write their materials. But Cardi B and Drake are just having people write the whole song, send the reference tracks and doing karaoke. No creative input from their side. She didn't even get a writing credit herself for Bodak Yellow
      how is cardi b trying to keep it a secret that dude was nominated for a grammys as a writter for her bodak yellow lol jordan thorpe.
      https://www.grammy.com/grammys/artists/jordan-thorpe

you fools are too desperate to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        how is cardi b trying to keep it a secret that dude was nominated for a grammys as a writter for her bodak yellow lol jordan thorpe.

That's how she got exposed, when the nominations came out. She was not credited at all for that song and wasn't going to be nominated. Then they said they credited her under an alias and that's how she ended up being nominated also. And like I said before. Any contribution, major or minor, you make to a song you;ll be credtied with a writing credit by any legit artist. Some, like 50 cent, will just pay you or buy you a car, like he did to Lloyd Banks, instead of giving a writing credit. Lloyd Banks wrote damn near the whole get rich or die trying album and didn't get a single writing credit.

Comment

That's how she got exposed, when the nominations came out. She was not credited at all for that song and wasn't going to be nominated. Then they said they credited her under an alias and that's how she ended up being nominated also. And like I said before. Any contribution, major or minor, you make to a song you;ll be credtied with a writing credit by any legit artist. Some, like 50 cent, will just pay you or buy you a car, like he did to Lloyd Banks, instead of giving a writing credit. Lloyd Banks wrote damn near the whole get rich or die trying album and didn't get a single writing credit.
          I get what youre saying but what I am saying is who cares? no one does really any more today except old heads and a select few. Only in rap is this slightly releveant, no other genre cares and rap is turning like that too.

This isnt gonna hurt her one bit I dont think.

Comment

I get what youre saying but what I am saying is who cares? no one does really any more today except old heads and a select few. Only in rap is this slightly releveant, no other genre cares and rap is turning like that too.

This isnt gonna hurt her one bit I dont think.
            Naw it won't hurt her. Drake is bigger now than ever before. Just sad to see the game come to this.

But I do remember reading an A&R said they aren't looking for the most talented musicians anymore. They're looking for culture influencers.

Comment

Naw it won't hurt her. Drake is bigger now than ever before. Just sad to see the game come to this.

But I do remember reading an A&R said they aren't looking for the most talented musicians anymore. They're looking for culture influencers.
              and It was always going this way, I remember when the game was changing back in early-mid 2000's they werent signing artist anymore they were signing movements/labels that had their own thing going on. Cash money, swisha house, etc they werent really signing individual artists like they used to and this is just the natural progression.

Cause rap doesnt move units anymore, its their online presence etc that does. A bunch of nobody rappers are making 20-50 grand a weekend just doing clubs etc and its cause of their lil online following.

Comment

Beat is hot... But female raps? Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Really?! You don't like this one? Usually I hate her stuff, but I feel this.

I think people are judging too harsh, her usual stuff is crap but this is hot. Beat is fire.
                  The beat is fine, the artist...is about as talented as dry puddles of sperm.

Comment

wow....this is pretty awful

Comment

Go suck cardi bs dirty ass toes

Comment

Working...
                      X